10. King Alexis

5:00 am

Today is King Alberu's official birthday, it would be a grand celebration due to the other kingdoms attending not because they have to but because they were allied forces in war thus deepening the bond between countries Queen Jopis from the eastern continent would also be attending, along with the representatives of the The Tiger, The Wolf, The Whale and Dark elves while other tribes refused due to their lack of human interaction but still sent Alberu their greetings and gifts.

A butler came to wake his majesty knocking softly on the door when he heard nothing he proceeded to open the door silently walking inside to wake his majesty to prepare, when he got near the couch his breathing hitched he saw someone sleeping but was covered by the blanket the only thing visible is the strands of red hair sticking out, the butler sigh in relief there is no way in hell that he wouldn't recognize that color.

After a bit of hesitation the butler left the room without waking King Alberu and Ex-commander Cale. The news had spread inside the Palace that Cale Henituse despite being bedridden and permanently damaged by war came and took his majesty to rest at the Jungle's beautiful forest. The butler can't help but sigh their red haired hero is truly the treasure of the kingdom. The butler reached a room full of luxurious clothes and maids all waiting to prepare his majesty for the celebration.

"Where is his Majesty?" 

The head maid asked, the butler then replied about what he saw and decided to wake the King at 7:00 instead, the maids awed in admiration the head maid nodded in agreement while putting down the silk that King Alberu would wear.

"Our hero is truly someone sent by the Gods."

6:58 am

*Blag!*

Sleeping Cale forgot that was sleeping at the couch and not on his own bed so when he tried to turn around he fell on the floor instead back first.

*Groannnn*

'Cale are you okay?' The Scary super rock asked.

"Fuck!"

Cale who still had his eyes closed rubbed his elbows that hit the ground first, when he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Alberu in his night wear crouching beside him seemingly to pick him up.

"Good morning to you too."

Alberu helped Cale sit back down again. Raon went back to the Henituse territory to inform Ron that Cale had stayed the night at the King's place to avoid interrogation, Cale groaned as he ruffled his shoulder length hair.

"Why are you smiling like that? why is that here? why do I feel shivers?"

Cale frowned while staring at his badge when he was Commander Cale Henituse he looked up to see Albeu smiling even wider Cale flinched a theory formed in his head he opened his mouth to protest but Alberu spoke even faster.

"You will help me right my dear dongsaeng?" 

"Can I refuse?"

"Its an order."

"gasp, You make sick people work Hyung?"

Alberu's smile turned into a frown then sighed.

"Some nobles- not just the fractions in the Roan Kingdom will try to convince those who attained war merits to move into their territory and that includes Choi Han, Mary, Lock etc."

"You know very well that they would refuse."

"And if a noble caused a commotion?"

It was Cale's turn to frown, some noble fractions who still doesn't support King Alberu will try and gain more troops within their territory to raise their own statues Cale's group would definitely disagree but those fucking nobles would do anything to fill their greed and if Cale's group harms those noble even if its just a scratch they would turn it into a big deal and cause a commotion and would ask Cale's group for compensation and that compensation would be exploiting Cale's group to raise their own statues.