1. Teleported

Roan Kingdom Central Plaza

"Human! Hurry up lets look for gifts for Crown prince Alberu!" Raon excitedly flap his wings as he flew over my head in his invisible form.

"Its King Alberu now!" On laughed in her human form as she held my arm leading me to a Adventurer's shop Hong following along.

'I'll sleep after this.' Cale sigh he just let them drag him along since he promise he would participate in this.

3 hours ago

They were in Harris village just doing their own things along side the wolves, Cats, necromancer, Tiger tribe, Holy twins, Rosalyn, Cage, Tasha, Choi Han, Ron, Beacrox and of course the Dragons.

Cale was watering his mini garden. There wasn't really something going on they just came to hang out sometimes and it happens so that nearly everyone visited at the same time.

"Human!! Lets go to the black castle!" Raon flew towards me with lightning speed as he readily cast a teleportation spell.

"What? wh-?" Too late, Cale got engulfed with black mana and when he opened his eyes he was in the middle of their meeting room he noticed that all the others were standing there awkwardly.

"Human!! The great and mighty Raon has a great and mighty idea!!!" Raon circled around excitedly as he took a look at everyone some just chuckled at his behavior.

"Lets hear it then" Cale sat comfortably on the nearest chair with soft pillows. Ron stood behind him.

"The crown princes birthday is the day after tomorrow! But we won't be able to celebrate with him at his house." Raon landed on my lap I gently caress his head.

"So instead let's celebrate here!!" Raon eyes landed on mine looking for an agreement of sort.

I flinched, I know where this is going but I don't want to acknowledge it.

"The King does need a break... All his paper work is piling up like dead bodies." Choi Han turned to look at me with his innocent eyes.

'Vicious bastard'

"I-I think so too- but how do we sneak out the King?" Lock looked down his hands as he timidly shared his question. As if on cue heads turned towards me.

Once again I flinched

"Human!! Think of something! We could just teleport him but the Kingdom might perish to sand!" Raon poked my stomach as he stared at me with his blue eyes.

I sighed 'Might as well give him a break he did keep his promise of helping me turn into a slacker aside from some business trip he told me to do.'

"Ron, Beacrox, wolves and tiger tribes your in charge of food, preparations and decorations." Nods were shown in agreement.

"Rosalyn contact our 'friends' send out invitations." I emphasized the word friends so that only those who Alberu felt comfortable with will be present.

"Eruhaben-nim and Choi Han please clear a small part of the Forests of darkness from monsters so we can use the outside too." Choi Han nodded with a smile.

"Operation: Simple surprise. We start now so that you have time to buy presents." I grinned.

"Young master-nim, how are we going to take the King with us for an entire day?" Rosalyn asked.

I smiled

"That! That smile! Who are you gonna scam human? Its been a while!" Raon floated into the air excitedly. On and Hong just meowed while poking my leg.