3. A mage

"So your telling me, those people were traitors because they refuse to follow your King who I deem as childish, immature and easily angered?"

"Y-yes sir!" A soldier whimpered.

Cale found the soldiers warehouse as he followed the traces they left. After confirming with the wind elementals that no other victims were inside he destroyed the building using is shield while laughing like a maniac, the soldiers then got out of the base only to see Cale Henituse and immediately surrendered and voluntarily tied themselves up. Cale was currently sitting down on a fallen tree trunk while eating the apple pies Raon put in his spatial bag.

"Last question, Why is there 11 of you?" 

"Huh? sir I'm sorry but only 10 soldiers were stationed here." Their leader turned to look at his fellow soldiers and counted 9...10...11?!!

"Ah... of course."

Cale let out a sigh in corrupt governments there are those who take revenge and thus blend with the enemy. 

"Pardon me sir, judging from your attitude you would have known that I'm a rebel." A young man stood up he looked 17 with a lean built brown hair and brown eyes.

'Aigoo my head.'

"A TRAITOR?!! KIL-" Before the soldier could finish his sentence Cale knocked him out with his shield. He looked at the other soldiers with a frown and also knocked them out only leaving the young rebel who stood in fear.

"Lead me to a mage and I will let you go." Cale offered, the young rebel thought that this was the only way to escape and tell his group about the situation this man is not an enemy nor is he a foe.

 "How can I trust you?" 

"Your still alive aren't you?" Cale removed the rope that tied the young rebels arms and sat back down to the tree trunk.

"..." The young rebel contemplated for a while and finally decided to lead this man to their base, one way or another this man is powerful enough to force me for answers yet he did not use violence.

Cale did not use force because the young rebel is well... young. And its troublesome to do so when the young man himself admitted to being a rebel means he was ready to negotiate.

"Dear sir my name is Ilois please follow me." Wordlessly the two took off walking deeper and deeper to the forest Cale had notice that there were more trees and it seemed like there was no path.

Ilois stopped in front of a large tree he took out a ring and touched the tree with it, slowly a door appeared Ilois opened the door and looked back to see Cale sweating and pale.

"Lets go its hot" Cale followed Ilois down the stairs.

'An underground base down the enemies territory how brave.' 

'Cale be careful he led you in their base without resistance be alert.' The scary super rock commented. Cale nodded he already checked with the wind elementals and a group of about 70 people is waiting for him on a large area down stairs. They arrived into a normal looking door Ilois looked back at Cale who just urged him on.

'I'm sorry for tricking you.' Ilois mumbled, he truly felt sad but he had to protect his people.

When Cale arrived it was a large under ground area that looks like a training ground he looked around to see Men and Women holding swords and weapons pointed towards him the door behind him was shut  Ilois raised his dagger while he guarded the door.

Cale let out a deep sigh 'I just want to meet a mage and go home.'

"Where's the mage?" Cale was not bothered by those people and the wariness they let out, He confidently walked in the middle of the arena looking area and tried to spot a mage amongst the people pointing their swords at him.