にじゅうに - Twenty Two

The day was already ending when Y/n woke up, giving her a strong sense of déjà vu

The day was already ending when Y/n woke up, giving her a strong sense of déjà vu. She almost expected to be at the infirmary again and see Recovery Girl, however, it wasn't the old lady's gentle face that greeted her but the grinning one of Nemuri.

"Ohayou (Good morning) sunshine!"

"Ne-muri senpai?"

Y/n was a bit confused to see her.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Where am I..." she looked around taking notice of her surroundings. Green sofas, plain walls... She knew that place. She was at the teacher's lounge.

How did she ended up there? The last thing she remembered was being carried by...

"Where is Hizashi?"

"He went to Musutafu General Hospital to see Aizawa and left you under my care. You were in deep sleep so he didn't want to disturb you."

The girl rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"..What time is it?"

"The day is almost over, you slept..."

"WHAT?!" the girl jumped to her feet. "I overslept!! I need to see Shota and...!"

"It's ok, relax." Midnight finger-flicked her forehead, making Y/n groan and cover it with her hands. "You're not in trouble. Breathe, everyone is alright. Now, how are you feeling?"

Y/n sighed and took a deep breath, calming herself. She still felt tired but she was better than before. It would be necessary more hours of sleep for her to recharge her energy completely but for now it was enough.

"Better. I won't faint all of a sudden."

Nemuri smiled.

"After so many years without using your quirk you must be rusty. That's why you spent so much energy. Oh and I arrived just in time to see you still in action. I never thought I'd miss seeing those flames so much. You put up a nice show, girl. It was just like U.A's Festival."

Midnight gave her a playful wink.

"Thanks." Y/n smiled back remembering the good memories she had from the festival. That day she did great and received lots of offers from heroes agencies.

When she was able to use Jigoku no Kaen to save Toshinori, for an instant, she felt like she was back to her old self. It was a nice feeling.

"Your classmates are back to the classroom. Do you want to go see them?"

"Actually... Do you know where All..." she stopped herself remembering Nemuri didn't know about her relationship with Toshinori. The only one to whom she had told about it was Shota. She still needed to tell her and Hizashi but that could wait so she quickly corrected herself. "..Midoriya. Do you know where Midoriya kun is?"