54

When we got back to the lot, Jax insisted on gathering everyone for an official announcement of the baby's gender. Happy was too cute about wanting to tell everyone for me to even bother with trying.

Before we could tell them though, I insisted we call Koz. He deserved to know.

"So, godfather," I said.

"Hell yeah," he celebrated a little on the other end.

"It's a girl," I said. He cheered and yelled about Hap having a Princess making me realize he was probably in the Tacoma clubhouse.

"Congrats," he said once he'd calmed down.

"Thank you," I said. He talked to Happy for a bit after that as I stood nearby waiting for them to finish.

When Hap hung up we headed inside where Jax had finally successfully assembled everyone he could. Once everyone was gathered around the bar in the clubhouse, Happy yelled to get their attention.

"We're having a girl."

"Officially," I added in as everyone started cheering. Some money was exchanged before Tig cheered and turned to Happy.

"For the kid," he said, placing a stack of money into Happy's hand. Hap tried to refuse but Tig insisted.

"Our Princess has to be spoiled from day one," Tig said.

"Ours?" I asked.

"Ours," he said. I smacked him upside the head.

"Hap and I's," I said. "You have two daughters."

"Ours," Hap cut me off. "Club Princess. His ex never would let the girls around us."

"Gee I wonder why," I said motioning to the croweaters that were tending the bar and flirting with Chibs and Bobby.

The guys just chuckled as the party got into full swing. It was starting to get pretty late in the evening so Jax put out the call about a SAMCRO party and people were showing up.

The guys all drank and joked around. I just drank water and watched everything going on around me.

About 9:30 or so, Happy grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the ring.

"What's going on?" I asked as he pulled off his kutte and his shirt. He handed both to me before he slid his rings off too.

"Jax needs to relax," he said. "And I want a good fuck."

I nodded as I taped his hands. He stepped up into the ring and Chibs walked over to me, wrapping an arm around me and congratulating me yet again on the Princess.

We watched Hap and Jax fight for a few minutes before Bobby hopped up into the ring to break them up. Happy hadn't incurred too much damage but the fight produced enough adrenaline for his desires. Jax looked pretty okay, only taking one hit to the face.

The second he was out of the ring, Happy picked me up bridal style since he couldn't throw me over his shoulder and carried me down the hall. Once we made it to our dorm room and away from the obnoxious cheers of his brothers, he dropped me on the bed before making sure the door was locked.

A little while later, Happy and I were laying together in bed, both still awake, although I wasn't sure I would be for long.

"Thank you little girl," Happy said, causing me to turn so I could see his face.

"You're welcome."

"For our daughter," he said. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

"I should really be the one thanking you for that," I said. He didn't responded but pulled me closer and placed another kiss on my lips.