Byakugou seal

Akumu Kurama

Akumu Kurama

Written in first-person

TIME SKIPAge: 12 (I think that's the age of sarada like right before the chunin exams?)

TIME SKIP
Age: 12 (I think that's the age of sarada like right before the chunin exams?)

As if right now I was walking towards the library when I saw Sarada and her mom

Sarada Uchiha
Me and Sarada have been friends for a while
Sometimes I see her with her mom and wonder what that diamond is on her forehead I never asked sarada because I doubted she would know

"Greetings sarada and miss sakura" I said as a bowed down as a greeting

"No need to be formal akumu.." sarada said as she scratched her head nervously

"Ah, akumu nice seeing you here! But a Sarada said, no need to be formal!" sakura responded

"Miss sakura can I ask a question?"

"Of course"

"What is that diamond on your forehead? Is it paint?"

"Curious huh? It's the hundred healings seal! Also known a the byakugou seal"

"Can I ask what it does?"

"Let me explain"

Hundred healings seal
For 100 healings you need to keep storing chakra in your head from your own chakra reserves for quite some time until your seal is complete. the hundred healings justu is a dangerous and forbidden s rank jutsu that was created by tsunade-sama and requires a ninja to store chakra in a certain spot constantly even while sleeping which is extremely difficult for someone without excellent chakra control! To go into more detail...proper control of chakra is a prerequisite for all aspiring medical nin. This is because most of their techniques requires proper regulation of chakra such as the Mystic Palm Technique, which controls the patient's chakra flow to speed up the body's own regeneration capabilities without needing medicine — too fast and the cells will break down worsening the condition; too slow and the cells won't heal fast enough leading the patient to die.
Years of experience has honed Tsunade's chakra control allowing her to single-handedly create the Byakugō no In (Strength of a Hundred Seal), the pinnacle of the art of controlling chakra which requires constant manipulation of one's own chakra flow to store in a single area of the body. At full capacity (usually taking a few years), the stored chakra manifests in a small blue, diamond-like mark that can be released anytime. The reason Tsunade and Sakura are the only two people currently able to use Byakugō no In was stated by Shizune: it requires refined chakra control. More importantly, it requires constant manipulation of one's own chakra, meaning even if your fighting, or asleep, your focus must not waver. So Sakura and Tsunade are basically multi-tasking 24/7, even when at rest. Apparently, even among medical nins, not many can achieve this feat due to its requirement and demanding nature. Skills only Tsunade and Sakura posses.

"Does that make sense to you, I can go into more detail-"

"Yes it makes sense to me! But... Is there any way I could obtain it..." I said while

"You could definitely try to! It will take a lot but I definitely believe you could obtain it due to you having a enormous amount of chakra during to you being in the Kurama clan! , if you have anymore questions just come to me ok?"

"Yes thank you miss sakura"

"You know you can drop the miss..."

"Yes ma'am"

Sakura giggled