Episode 22

Sana reaches back home along with Radha. They both had travelled in silence, hurt due to Sid's behaviour. When they reach the door, there was an envelope tucked to the door handle. It was addressed to Radha.

Radha looks at the envelop as Sana opens the door. Radha quickly opens the envelop even before going inside. She stood at the door reading the letter.

Sana looked at her in surprise as to what was in the envelop that she was so much desperate to open it. When she turns around she finds worry and tension on Radha's face.

Sana: Maa, what happened? Is everything alright? What's in the envelop?

Radha: Sana, I need to urgently travel out of town with Sidharth.

Sana: What's the matter, Maa? Is there anything serious?

Radha: Sidharth's father! His condition is critical and he wants to see us once. (Her eyes well up)

Sana: Maa, please calm down. I'll.. I'll call Sidharth. Will all go to see him. He will be fine.

Radha nods fighting back her tears which she had never allowed to come out all these years. Sana forgetting everything which had happened between Sidharth and her, immediately calls him.

As the phone rang, Sidharth looked at the screen. He was taken aback to find Sana's name on it. He picks up the call immediately.

Sana: Hello.. hello Sidharth.. can you please come home immediately?

Sidharth: What happened Sana? Are you alright? Is Mom alright?

Sana: Please come home. I will let you know everything.

Sidharth: I am coming.

He immediately drives home and rushes inside. He sighs looking at his mother and wife fine and sitting in the drawing room.

Sidharth: Sana, what happened?

Radha looks up at him.

Radha: Sidharth, your father is ill and might not survive. He wants to see us once before that.

Sidharth: Mom, all this year we weren't even aware of his whereabouts. Does he really mattered to us? Why are you so tensed?

Sana: Sidharth, she is his wife and no matter what happened between them, this is not a time to discuss all this. She is concerned and we need to respect their feelings.

Sidharth nods. Radha, Sidharth and Sana pack their bags and board the next available flight to meet Sidharth's father. They travel via air for 2 hours. Radha fidgeted with her fingers as the car drove nearer to their destination.

The car finally pulls over infront of a bungalow. They get down and ring the doorbell. A servant opens the door.

Sidharth: I am Sidharth Sharma. We are here to see Amar Sharma.

Servant: Please come in.

The servant escorts them inside the bungalow. It had posh interior with all the luxuries a man could ask for.

Servant: Ma'am, Mr. Sidharth Sharma along with his mother is here.

A lady in her early twenties nods.

Lady: Namaste, I am Nisha Sharma, daughter of Amar Sharma.

Radha glanced at her and then looked at Sidharth who looked disinterested.

Nisha: Paapa is bed ridden since 2 months. He is suffering from cancer, final stage. His last wish is to see y'all so I sent you a letter. (Her eyes were moist and voice choked as she spoke)