14: Family dinner p.2

After dropping the bomb, father realized the name written in my text which Karma read aloud, realizing I was his long lost daughter.

"Where were you all this time? We were looking for you in all Japan. Not only my agency, but most of the top pro hero, even All Might."

I shrug and give a vague answer. "Here and there, following Karma's parents. We came back since our first year of junior high, we are in Kunogigaoka Junior High."

"School?"

I roll my eyes and swallow my meat piece. "Great if it hasn't a shitty burocracy. We did save some guys whom belonged to D and E class from some bullies and the head teacher sends us to E-Class only because we did defend them. Grades? Both midterms and exams got always first place, always with perfect score."

I finish my plate and see Natsuo live with his tray. "I'm sorry, I can't stand it anymore."

I understand what's going on, Shoto did adjourn me on family problem. Sincerely I can't say anything since I left home too.

Karma chooses to follow him, trying to maybe talk with him, understanding the situation.

-

The rest of dinner went in completely silent. Really suffocating, nobody knows what to say. I find slightly comfort since Katsuki keeps his hand on mine and hold it tightly.

Tonight, strangely, father chooses to do the dishes and I'm helping to undo the table. "I'm curious about this government program. How's it working? What could you become?"

"For first two years, there's Morning with , four hour classes, like every normal school. Afternoons are based on quirk, agility and fighting strength. Third and fourth year, if you can call them so, missions with a tutor who will follow you step by step and teach you everything you must know. After those, you start working for government, every missions will be different."

I can see the green haired boy eyes shining and start fanboying in everything. "Will you have a license to use your quirk and being identified from both heroes or police if things go south?"

I nood. "Passing the entrance exam I already have my provisional license. The only difference between yours and mine, yours are like ID-cards, mine are electronic."

I take off the phone and show them my licence, with my picture, my real name, my agent name, Ice-Inferno, the date I was born and where I study. "A must is the QR code on the right part of the card, where all police or heroes must scan. It's kinda a original stamp that means this isn't a fake."

The first one that I show it is Katsuki, just to be fair since he shows me his provisional hero license, with his choosen hero name on, which he asked me for absolute secret since he wanted to said it to Best Jenist before than anything.

"Ice-Inferno, huh? Is it based on your quirk?" I tilted my head than nood. "We need code name and that's the only one that I came up to. It's easier than T3KD."

I'm about to get out from the dining room when Katsuki's lips are close to my ear, making me shiver. "It's also better if paired up with my one~"

I choose to give him a pay back, so I stand on my toes, my lips on his ears and lick them a little bit. "Your hero name is better screamed in bed, mr. Dynamight~"

I left him speechless and all flustered, my objective has been reached, especially thanks to miss Bitches' seduction lessons.

-

Once everything has been cleaned up and settled, father decided to bring the boys back to school, leaving both me and karma behind, so we choose to read the book Hawks gave me, following his instructions and focus on the highlighted parts.

"The enemy is..... the liberation army.... they number.... over a hundred thousand." "In four months... to action!"

While arma decided to give a call to our teachers, miss Irina, Mr. Karasuma and Mr. Koro-sensei, I read the news on my phone.

"Notorious thug kidnapped Endeavor's oldest son. A group of three new heroes handled the situation perfectly. No damage to civilians or in the surrounded area, we are greatful for these three UA students. Hero names? Shoto, Deku and a mysterious one ho didn't have us a special ID, we only know his name's Bakugo."

Immediately I call him and after few seconds he answered my phone call.

We've been on the phone for about five minutes, when I heard a extra female voice that calls for him. "Are you talking to your girlfriend? Who is she? Can we have a picture of you two?"

I'm laughing out loud on how he's answering, or better shouting, to reporters telling them on his way to piss off.

Another interesting day to take memory of.

"Hey, Maya~ read this article~ it talks more over on the newest hero shown up and his possible relationship~"

First page picture is Katsuki that tries to show away the reporter and on his phone is clearly shown he was on call with me, 4 minutes and 37 seconds, with a picture of me kissing licking his cheek and he smirking at the camera and the top name that shows more I'm his.

"Well.. it's a start.. at least no girl will try to get close to him or try to flirt with him."

The boy rolls his eyes, knowing both me and Katsuki are really possessive partners, closing eyes only if it's about school or work stuff. "I called the teachers, they will investigate about it and Mr. K said you'll be in your first undercover mission, under Hawks supervision. The only condition is you won't get into any fights since your license will activate when you start school, allowing you to use it only to kill Koro-sensei."

I frown and lay my head on my palm. "What about the Liberation Army?"

"You just have to spy and report it back to both Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei. I let you remember we got another mission in our hands. As classroom."

I sigh and nood. After dressing up, we are heading to our home, since tomorrow is another day of school. "About the mission, we may ask to Natsuo to take some adult magazines-"

"What do you two need the for?"

I turn my head immediately to the origin of the voice, holding a hand on my heart. Since when this flying chicken is so sneaky?

Before I ever realize, my voice speaks for my thoughts. "Birthday gift for our teacher."

The hero just laugh at it, holding his guts with both his hands. "Are you really going to buy something like that for your teacher? Isn't it unrespectful?"

We both shake our heads and giggle. "Nope. More than once he read those magazines infront of us when he didn't want to teach."

"Plus, all of them have been stolen and burned off from our p.e. teacher. His birthday was during Christmas break so we didn't even have time to celebrate him and as class we decide to made a surprise party in two days."

The winged hero taps his chin and sigh. "I'll help you guys. How many do you need 'em?"

We both were thinking about when Karma decided to tell him every genre he remember seeing our teacher reading, ending up we need more than 20 magazines.

"You sure did pay attention to his books ne Karma?~ Did you perhaps learn something about them?~"

I could see my cousin blushing hard, making both me and the hero laugh our asses off.