5: Karma and Katsuki

The day went on smoothly. Even if I did miss a month of school, I thought classes were hard to catch up, but those were easly than expected.

I befriended immediately with the blonde girl next to me, Rio Nakamura. Qurik, Blindspot: she is the number to find everyone's weakness and use them on her advantage.

Another girl a befriend is Kaede Kayano. Qurikless, but actually I don't mind. She is a sweet girl, maybe even too sweet for this class. Only God knows what did she do to be here.

Another girl I saw again is Nagisa Shiota. I don't know why does she keep dressing as a boy, maybe she is too ashamed of her body.
Her quirk is Fear.

She doesn't know how to use it very well, but I remember the first year she touched my back with her point finger and it seems to me I felt a bullet shoot in my back and saw it out from my stomach. Karma spend days to calming me down. Never again.

Thinking back to Rio, I guess her and Karma will get along very well.. who knows, maybe one day she would become a part of the family... Okay, let's stop shipping and let's focus on the last subject of the day: P.E. with Mr. K.

As I finish to change, I dare to look at my phone, remembering that Koro-sensei had used it and I'm scared on what could it be.

____________________

💙T3kD🖤
Let's go on a date!
I'll wait for you in front of
my junior high by the end
of the day! Xoxo❤️

💥KATSUKI💥
HAH? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!
AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU
WRITING DURING CLASSES!

💙T3kD🖤
As if you aren't doing the same❤️
The date is to know eachother
better and who knows, maybe
some love will bloom❤️

💙T3kD🖤
Or is the future number one
hero to chicken to ask
a girl out?😏

💥KATSUKI💥
I'll show you who's the
chicken here! Give me your
school's fucking address
And I'll come to take you out!

💙T3kD🖤
Sure, my love!❤️
[xxxxxxxxxxxx]

💥KATSUKI💥
STOP CALLING ME WITH THOSE
SHITTY NAMES! BY THE WAY,
I'm finishing early today.
I'll wait to the gates.

💙T3kD🖤
Aww~ you could reach
The top of the mountain
since my class is there and
We'll train outside today❤️
I'll wait for you, my knight
in shining armor 😘

____________________

"This is the day when Koro-sensei will beg for is sorry life." Without realizing, my skin starts to emit steam and ice at the same time.

"Uhm... Kristen? Are you mad? Your skin is steaming."

I see both Kaede and Rio slightly worried, since I could set this place on fire in one second.

"That yellow blob stole my phone and set me a date with a boy I only met Saturday. He's hot as fuck so I don't mind it, but damn it! If he wanted some gossip I knew something more spicy than my future I-don't-know-what!"

Rio stoles my phone and start to read the last messages with Kaede. Both laughing their asses on how too much sweetness he puts on them.

Still pissed off, I put my phone in the locker and grab both the girls with my arms and walk to the field.

"You're telling me he's hot as fuck, but we don't have any picture of him. How is he like? Which school is it going? How old is he?"

I'm blushing only imagining him. "You will see him in later. He's a first year of U.A high and in two weeks will be the their school sports festival, in which I got approvation from Koro-sensei to go to see them."

Rio pull me closer to her and smirks. "So the class is gonna see a kiss between you two on live tv?"

I smirk back, evilly. "We aren't dating and I won't give my first kiss to someone who I don't go out with~"

As we reach the training camp, we start to stretch and run laps. When is about time to combat training, one by one will fight Mr K, which he told us what we have to improve and what we have to do about it.

When is my turn, I clearly see two figures walking by, but I don't mind them and keep going.

I guess I'm the one who lasted more than anyone else, but I haven't any results on how to knok my teacher down.

"You did well, Kristen. I know you are keeping low about your quirk, but at least I know you don't relate on them which is a good thing. I notice your back is always open when you attack. Try to don't have openings."

I nood and take a sit on the first tree I see and rest a bit.

As I close my eyes, I feel someone pats my head. "You weren't bad there. If you want to, we could train during our free time. I need it for hero training and I guess your teacher is training you for personal defense, right?"

I open my eyes and see those hypnotizing ruby one, strangely calm. "Yeah.. in a sort of way.. guess it's not illegal teach self defense to kids."

I keep staring in his eyes and smile, patting his head. "You know. I really like this calm version of you."

Before he could answer, I stop him putting a hand on his mouth and stare on what karma will do to Koro-sensei. "Not now."

His red eyes follow my blue one and we andmire the scene of Koro-sensei's tentacle explode when he grabs my cousin's hand.

When he was about to stab him, our homeroom teacher avoid it on his mach 20 and his face become yellow with green stripes. "Now now~ you are very slow~"

I completely forgot that Bakugo was with me, so before he will go on rampage, I pull him away with me and walk to the girls changing room.

"I'll tell you everything when we reach a secret spot. Now be a good boy and wait for me outside~" He noods and lay his back on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Better move, gotta go back to school since my hero costume is ready with some power ups. Later I'll bring you to my house and cook dinner for us, hopefully the old hag won't be home."

I take a fast shower with my favourite peach-scented soap and change back into my schools uniform, than open the door and walk outside.

I send a fast message to karma telling where we are going and grab Bakugo's arm. "Let's go, before everyone will look for me."