Secrets (frank iero x reader smut)

(Just to clarify, you are Gerard and mikeys younger sister :))

I sat up on my bed, texting my boyfriend via MySpace. Gerard and Mikey didn't know about him, yet they were his friends.
Frank, our town's punk, was coming over today. Him and I had met up while he was over chilling with Mikey.
And we would make out, sometimes. After dark when my brothers were out partying.

My parents never bothered, yet mikey and gerard were a little over protective of me. At school mikey would walk around with his arm around me, shielding me from any dirty looks.

Frnki3ro: "hey, I'll be in around 10. I''ll find out a way to sneak into your room, k?"

Me: "sure, bring me some hoodies please!"

Frnki3ro: "always, I'll see you in a bit, doll"

With that I closed my laptop, I walked to my closet and looked around, I had a pair of lacy panties hiding some where, why not surprise frank tonight?
I found them and started undressing, changing into the lacy panties before putting my casual clothes back on.
I sat on my bed and decided to turn on some music, I chose one of the cd's frank had gifted me and slipped it into the CD player on my bedside table.

I sighed, a few songs went by before I heard the front door open and gerard talked to that familiar deep male voice.
I heard them walk upstairs and into gerards room, I sighed and waited for frank to come into my room.

"I'm gonna go check on y/n, is that okay?"
I heard Frank ask through the thin walls dividing Gerards room and my room.

"Yeah, but no fuckin' around with my sister, got it?" Gerard said back.

"Yes sir." They both chuckled before footsteps neared my room.
Frank walked in and locked the door, practically launching himself onto my bed.

"Hey," he said, a smirk growing on his cheeks.

"Hey, frankie." I blushed, petting his head softly.

"What'cha listenin' to, doll?" Frank moved his head to the opened cd case on my bedside table.
"Hm, cute." He giggled, moving his head to me.
"How've you been?"

"The usual.. a little down but, you always cheer me up a little more." I smiled, playing with his hair.

Frank smiled up at me before moving over and kissing my lips gently.
"I missed you." He smirked, moving over to my jaw and pressing some wet kisses against it.

"It's been a week, calm down fuckboy." We made sure to not talk talk too loud so Gerard couldn't hear us.
Frank shifted his position so he was straddling my hips.

"I've just been looking at those pictures of you, I wanna see it in person."
He said, tugging at my shirt.

I chuckled softly.
"You've just started kissing me, you already wanna see my tits?"

"uh you don't ha-" he stuttered, I cut him off.

"I don't mind though." I smirked, lifting my shirt over my head and prepping myself up on my elbows so Frank could undo the back of my bra and slide it off of my chest.

"Jesus Christ.." Frank muttered, looking at my boobs and bringing one hand up to touch them.
He then smirked and looked up at me deviously.
"You know you're like a fucking goddess, right?"

"I think you have the wrong girl." I giggled, laying back and letting frank touch me freely, letting out small sighs every so often.

"I'm pretty sure I don't. Sensitive?"
He said, confusing me.

"What do you m-" then he pinched my nipples and played around with them, making me moan out softly.