04 | ᴋʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ʟᴇɴᴢ

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, this is for you Section Commander..." Sasha tried to approach Hange once again, but their attention was driven away when Nick spoke up again, "You must find her with all haste! She is the key. She may know things we understand but poorly." He stated, "And with that, we come to the end of what I'm free to share." He inhaled sharply, "The rest I leave in your capable hands."

"Wait," Luna paused, "104th? Wouldn't that mean..." She trailed off.

"That she's at the front lines by now!" Hange continued.

Eren furrowed his eyebrows, "Then let's go! Come on!" Eren exclaimed, "There's no time to lose-!" He suddenly got interrupted when he had accidentally bumped into a certain brunette, causing her to fall to the ground. "Watch where you're going!" Hange scolded.

Eren, Armin, and Mikasa looked at the brunette teen in confusion. "Sasha?" Eren questioned.

"Just where did you come from all of a sudden?" Mikasa asked.

Sasha suddenly gasped and grabbed the scroll that she dropped on the ground. She rushed over to Hange, presenting the scroll, "I was sent to give a message to Commander Erwin! Who then entrusted me to deliver this to you, Section Commander!" She handed the scroll to her.

"Oh uh... Okay then." They grabbed the document, "Excellent work." They handed the girl a baked potato before rushing over to Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. Sasha's eyes immediately sparkled and they quickly took a bite of the food.

Luna sent a quick smile to the teen before following alongside Hange.

"So, who was Nick talking about?" Hange asked the three teens.

"She was the smallest one in our class." Eren responded. "Golden hair, blue eyes... In fact, she's uh... kinda cute..." Armin confessed, looking away bashfully.

"Ara? Cute, eh Armin?" Luna smiled teasingly. Armin looked away, "I-It's nothing really like that though."

Luna chuckled at him, "Okay, what else about her?"

"She's also a girl that hangs a lot around Ymir." Mikasa added, causing Hange, Luna, and Levi's eyes to widen a bit, remembering the name that was written in Ilse's journal before. "Excuse me..?" Hange mumbled.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The scouts that were going for this particular saving mission had just planned out their way of battle, courtesy of Hange's leading. "That's the plan. Are we clear?" Hange questioned.

"Yes, clear!"

"Right. We have to go." Eren said, walking towards the door, "now!"

"Calm down, Eren." Levi spoke up, stopping the teen from heading out, causing the rest to turn to him, "I need you all to listen. We're going our separate ways. That's how it has to be. Erwin had his reasons for throwing this ragtag squad together. But right now, this is all riding on you."

He then turned to the blonde male, "Armin, you and Hange are the brain trust. Use your combined knowledge to cook up some kind of solution." Levi instructed.

"Right. Yes, sir." Armin responded.

"Mikasa. I don't think I'll ever get why you're so attached to the guy, but put your skills to good use. Protect Eren at all costs."

"Sir! I intend to."

"Luna." He called out to the ravenette, "You'll temporarily be with Hange's squad as of the moment. I trust you to be their backbone. If things do ever go out of hand, do your best to limit the casualties."