02 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ

THE THREE WERE gathered in the medical room, while Luna was treating some of their bruises from being caught by the scouts

THE THREE WERE gathered in the medical room, while Luna was treating some of their bruises from being caught by the scouts. Erwin told the three that Luna was also the healer of the Scout Regiment and so, they were brought to the medical room.

She walked over to Isabel first and asked where her bruise or injury is. She rubbed a treatment on the redhead's shoulder before applying the bandage on her bruise. "Does it hurt if I touch it?" Luna asked. Isabel shook her head.

Luna pressed her finger harder on the girl's new bruise, making her wince in pain. "Ow! Ow! Okay! Yeah! That hurts!" She cried out. The scout giggled, "Oh, my apologies, dear. You're free to go. Please wear the uniform that's on my desk before going out."

Isabel nodded and stood up from the bed, walking towards the door, grabbing the Scout Regiment jacket before leaving the clinic.

Luna sat beside the Furlan and asked the same question. This time, instead of a normal bruise like Isabel's, his was a bruise with small trickles of blood dripping out. Luna grabbed a gauze from her doctor's tray and applied the medication to it.

"Apologies in advance, but this'll be a bit painful, considering the blood. But it'll be quick." She gave him a caring smile. "Yeah, sure." He replied, sweat dripping from his forehead in nervousness.

She placed pressure on the injury, while continuously tapping the wound, "My, oh, my! You must've been a tough opponent for my comrade to inflict this on you."

Sure, it was painful, the male actually found comfort in it. Just as she finished, she grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the wound, securing it. "That should do it. You're free to go!" She told him with her usual smile.

"Thank you, doctor." He thanked her and walked away, making sure to grab the jacket before leaving the clinic.

Luna then turned to the other raven-haired man who seemed to watch her interactions with his friends. The girl stood up and walked towards him, "And where would your wounds be?" She asked.

"Again, I don't need any of that." He tiredly repeated his statement from earlier.

Luna raised an eyebrow and slightly bent down. She leaned closer to the raven's face, leaving only a small gap between them. Levi quickly backed away. "O-oi! What do you think you're doing?"