01 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

WITH THE USE OF ODM GEAR, Levi, Isabel, and Furlan used these items to try and escape the trailing military police behind them

WITH THE USE OF ODM GEAR, Levi, Isabel, and Furlan used these items to try and escape the trailing military police behind them. Swinging from building to building in an attempt to shake off the authorities that were chasing the three thieves.

Behind the military police, there was another set of squad members who seemed to be more trained with the given ODM gear. "Those movements... they're not the military police," Furlan informed his two other friends.

"Yeah, no mistake. It's them." Levi replied. 'That Wings of Freedom crest... It's the Survey Corps!' He thought.

The scouts regained their pathing and continued to chase after the three. Furlan and Isabel looked behind them, watching the people with green clocks as they try to move away from them. Furlan scoffed, "As people who battle the titans, they're as different as expected." He said and Isabel nodded in agreement.

"You guys..." Levi called out, "...you know, right?"

"Of course!" Isabel replied.
"It's the job, right?" Furlan added.

The duo went their separate ways and scouts that were chasing the trio split to chase after the two. One chased after them, while two scouts were trailing after the black-haired male. 'Now then, let me see how good the Survey Corps really is.' He thought and zoomed past the other buildings to lose the other scouts.

He jumped out from the window. Just then, Mike showed himself and tried to slice the string of the raven's ODM gear, but Levi quickly retracts it.

He glides through the city, in an attempt to escape, but that plan became unsuccessful when a flock of butterflies surrounded him. 'What the hell?'

Levi looked up, seeing a rather questionable female. Her hair was tied into a bun, secured with a butterfly-printed clip. Her outfit was similar to the scouts but also had a butterfly-like pattern. Unlike the rest, this woman only had one blade with her.

'Insect Breathing: Serene Flutter'

Just as Levi seemed to be distracted by the hoard of butterflies, the woman landed on his back, kicking him slightly with her foot. He roughly landed on the ground while the female landed in front of him.