Prologue

Prologue: A great start with a ridiculous death

y/n Pov

It was an ordinary study day when I was leaving university after taking my final exam and heading out to my friends to play some new game that just recently got released.

"Now is a very good time to do some grinding. Later I'll just read the latest shonen jump to brighten the day. Surely I get to pass the course this time... I hope (T_T)" - I said sadly since I had been awake watching High School DXD for the ya know "plot".

But in that moment I saw that a girl was at an ATM withdrawing money when a criminal was approached her from behind with a knife in hand.

"Very good bitch give me the money, otherwise I will slice your face and believe me that it will not be something nice for you" said the criminal while struggling with the girl. The moment I saw this situation, I decided to help the girl. I come from behind the guy and I fought him in order to immobilize him, managing to knock him down.

"Stop moving you dam criminal, and you call the police and do not stay seeing that I am not as strong as it seems" I said to the girl who had been in shock by the situation.

"o-o-okey" she said nervously as she took out her cell phone.

At that moment, people began to approach to help but at that moment the criminal managed to get away and took out a weapon that he had hidden to point it at the girl.

"you will not call out to anyone bitch" the criminal said as he pointed at the girl.

'Damn it, I have to cover her so that the shot does not reach her, although I know that I will die if i get hit but I will do it in the most manly way possible' I thought as I went to protect her. Just at that moment when I ran determined to take the shot I trip and fell to the ground.

Then a shot is heard. Thanks to the fact that a person who came from behind the offender, subdued him and was able to redirect the gun however, I however was not lucky as that shot would go right to the ground where I was lying after stumbling due to my misfortune.

'Of all the ways in which I would lose my life seriously he just so happen to aim at me after my failed attempt to help and in the most embarrassing and silly way' I thought frustrated as my sight darkened and I felt that I could no longer move my body until everything is dark.

After a few seconds I woke up in a room lit from corner to corner and a reassuring environment. I sew a figure who apparently was an elderly person from what I could see, already having an idea of the situation I bow in the form of reverence towards the person asking for a favor.

"Please God I know you see everything and you know the situation I am in, so please delete the entire folder that is on my cell phone call Culture and my search history please" I said while looking at him with doggy eyes although they did not come out quite right.

"Wow, you are the first person I know in the last decades to say that kind of thing to me after dying hahahahaha" he said while laughing as he roffled?

Huh? I guess you see new things even when your dead.

Seeing his reaction I was having a strong desire to wonder if I was really going to have my wish fulfilled since one thing was to have a stupid death and another was for my relatives to find the folder where my 4 years of great collection efforts were located which would be 100% sure they would look not so nice.

"hahahaha .... boy if you have made my day today and of course I will fulfill that request since I started to take a liking to you hahahaha. Also since I saw your performance of trying to save a person who was in distress, I will propose something you would like " God said as he approached, he gave me a seat to be able to talk.

At that moment he proposed to me the possibility of reincarnating in the world of high school dxd for my attempt at heroism to try to save the girl in addition to providing me with any ability that I want since apparently he is not someone who smiles very often and for having managed to make him smile, he decided to give me a small bonus in my adventure, which with great emotion I thought from one moment to another until the image of a screw appeared in my mind and then with a somewhat childish smile I told him.

"In that case I will ask to have the skills of kumagawa misogi in addition to his appearance" I said to the god who made a face of astonishment for what he had asked.

"You're seriously going to ask me for something that could destroy worlds just like nothing else, you're insane kid" -he said.

"You should have been more restrictive with your words, don't you think or if you wish I can propose Hanten shiranui's ability but with the difference that I can use it on my ability without any description" - I said with a mocking expression while showing a smile.

"............. you know I forget what I said, that is more less fucked up than what you just asked me" he said with a defeated face- "Very well then I will send you to that world with the Kumagawa's appearance and his skills by the way I will give you 1 more skill so that you can come visit me from time to time after all I would like to keep in touch with someone as funny as you hahahaha "- God said while he chuckled.

With a drop of anime-style sweat only accentuated, although he seemed like a good person but not so wise, at that moment I thought how this guy became god while thinking with a hand on my chin.

"Well boy, I hope great news of your exploits in that world when you come to visit me and don't forget to bring me a memory at least" -said the god as he said goodbye, raising his hand.

While I returned the greeting with a classic kumagawa smile.

After a few minutes I was in a park in the middle of the night which I immediately recognized was the kuoh park and looking at myself in the reflection of a stop sign I saw myself with the characteristic kumagawa uniform in addition to having the ...

After a few minutes I was in a park in the middle of the night which I immediately recognized was the kuoh park and looking at myself in the reflection of a stop sign I saw myself with the characteristic kumagawa uniform in addition to having the same appearance since by I thought for a moment that he would not make the physical change in me, but at that moment I remembered something substantial that I should have asked him before sending me here.

"Nooooooooooo I forgot to ask him to give me money to buy something to eat or at least a place where i can sleep. He had told me about this as he had not thought about everything carefully due to the emotion of the moment ahhhhh curse" - I said sad while walking and looking for a place to stay.

At that moment I see a group of young people coming my way and clearly they weren't with good intentions.

"What luck, I guess I won't have to worry about money anymore heheehehe" I said with a 'sweet' smile

"Good timing" I said going to meet my dear victims to test the new skills that I had obtained, although they seemed more like guinea pigs from my point of view