Luke started coming to the hospital every day but when Mew gained his consciousness he didn't recognize Luke and then we came to know that Mew lost his memory...

Later we asked Luke to stop visiting our home coz his dad begged us not to let Luke visit Mew ...his dad is a very calculative person we never liked him...he agreed to their relationship coz we are rich...

But when he saw mew's condition he came here and said he want his son to move on and if you don't stop him from coming here he will never move on..

What rights do we have on Luke when our son is the one who doesn't recognize him....so we asked him not to come ...though the doctor said that If Mew gets love and attention he will be fine...we gave all our love and attention to Mew but nothing happened after few months we consulted another doctor in the US, the doctor asked us to bring Luke back in his life ..

Coz according to him before the accident, Mew has an issue with Luke and if Luke stay with him remind him of their love, give him more attention then maybe he will be alright...but when we tried to find Luke his dad said he is already married...

And then you know what happened...Akil suggested you be his husband and he was sure you will definitely love Mew in such a way that he will start getting better and see Gulf my Mew is getting better day by day earlier he used to behave like a small stubborn baby but now he is different he behaves like a big boy, he is getting matured, he started caring, he starts loving again...your dad was right you both will be best for each other coz you both need pure love ...

Gulf: hmm ...he didn't say much and took food outside he sit beside mew and started feeding his baby...

Mew: hubby I will eat on my own...you know I am a big boy...

Gulf: No, you are not a big boy let your hubby feed you ...he put a spoon full of food in Mew's mouth...Baby do you love me...Mew didn't say anything ...

So now you don't love your hubby ...yes why would you love me I am not your first...

Mew: Hubby what are you saying I am not getting it ..first you filled my mouth with so much food and then asked questions...hubby you are so dumb how I will talk while eating ..it's a bad habit momma will scold us both...why are you upset hubby I love you so much...ummaaa😘😘😘

Gulf: oh!! sorry baby I love you too ...gulf again started feeding Mew....

Gulf thought 💭💭

I guess I am jealous of Luke.. why did Mew say that name, why did he love anyone..I hate when mom used BF or fiancee or would be husband word for someone else ...Mew is just mine ..I am his husband ...doctors are stupid my Mew only need me his chimpanzee he doesn't need any stupid Luke he is mine ..mine ....mine...

Next few days Gulf go to see his dad in hospital for few hours and comes back home to take rest ....then finally that day comes when Akil comes back home ....Gulf assigned a full-time nurse for his dad so that his medicines and other things will be taken care by her...Akil started walking as instructed by a doctor but still most of the time he stays in bed...Gulf every day goes office for few hours and in the evening he spends time with Akil, family, and special time with Mew....

After hearing Luke's name from Mew ..Gulf has become more possessive over Mew...

🅷🅸🅶🅷🅻🅸🅶🅷🆃🆂:-

Ana: Ayaan Suppasit you are not the father of this brat anymore coz he has made another daddy ..first I will beat the shit out of this brat's husband then I will take a good session of you Mr. Mew Suppasit..

You Mr.Husband (Gulf) you are spoiling this brat now I will show you how I raised these two brats (Mew & Grace)...Ana took wiper and run behind Gulf....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰