Chapter 6

"Congratulations on your first mission." Said the General as he was standing in front of the soldiers that participated in the mission.

"It was nothing. It was like training, to be honest." Said one of the Commando.

"He's right. It was easy!" Said the shock trooper as he clenched his fist in front of him.

"*chuckle* alright alright, I already know the mission was easy like your training." Said the General as he smiled watching the soldiers interact with each other.

The men gave the scientists to the General. The scientists gave their names and who they work for as they see it's their Allies.

The general told them to leave and went to their room.
====================================================================
“Where did they come from?” Asked Observer Alpha to Tester Beta.

“I don’t know if they suddenly came from out of nowhere… but they're an energy source if they suddenly went high yesterday." Said Tester Beta as she gives Observer Alpha report about

"Interesting… we will observe and test them until further instructions." Said Observer Alpha as she went into a portal behind with Tester Beta following her behind.
====================================================================
“Is everyone okay!?” Asked commander Lana to her shipgirls.

“We’re fine Commander, thank you for your concern” Said Hood.

“Who were they? Their technology is not a siren's.” Said Intrepid as she walks towards the commander.

"I don't know but… they save the prisoner meaning we're going to be at war with something." Said Commander Lana as she looks at the sea.

"Comrade Commander, I think you want to see this." Said Tallinn as she came running towards Commander Lana.
================================
====================================
"What do you want to show me, Tallinn?" Said Commander Lana as she was confused on why she was being called.

"Look here." Said Tallinn as she shows Commander Lana a line graph that went from normal to high energy.

"What the…" said Commanded Lana as she examined the graph when it was high. "It's from the base." Said Commander Lana.

"You're right comrade Commander. The energy is coming from that base but quickly disappears after...well something comes out." Said Kirov as she walks towards the commander.
================================
====================================
"That base shouldn't exist in this timeline." Said Tester Beta as she looks at the base on a small island.

"From all of the timelines that base didn't appear from all of them." Said Tester Beta.

"What seems to be the problem, Tester?" Said Observer Zero as she slowly floats her way to her.

"O-O-Observer Zero!? What are you doing here?" Said Tester as she was surprised she was here.

"I heard that there was an unknown base… mind telling me what is that unknown base?" Said Observer Zero as she slowly came closer to Tester Beta.

"...we don't know." Mumbled Tester Beta which Observer Zero raises her eyebrow.

"What was that?" Said Observer Zero.

"We don't know what the base is. We know it's man-made but they're too futuristic. Such as sharing power from the sun and using it as a weapon." Said Tester Beta as she shows the picture of the Solar Reactor and the Solaris Relay.

Observer Zero took the pictures and examined them. She was surprised at how futuristic they are for this to be man-made.

"And why didn't you inform me of such a thing?" Said Observer Zero in a disappointed voice.

"They… didn't appear in the other timeline." Said Tester Beta in which surprised Observer Zero.

"What?" Said Observer Zero as she looks at Tester Beta to see any lies but sees none.

"... let's test them… I'll be telling Observer Alpha to 'research' the unknown base and if you got any new information about that base to tell me first. Understand?" Said observer as Tester Beta nodded in agreement.
====================================================================
"I would like to thank you all for giving me this adventure. But every adventure has an end." Said Commander Lana as she was about to leave the naval base as she was being sent to another naval base to be a commander.

"Goodbye commander…" said Laffey as best as she could before falling asleep.

"Bye commander! We'll miss you!''said Javelin as she waves her hands.

Every shipgirls bid their farewells to Commander Lana as she was about to move to another base.

=====================================================================

"You can come out, Siren." Said Akagi with Kaga next to her as they were in the middle of an unknown forest.

"Ara, Akagi don't be so mean to your ally." Said Observer Alpha as she came out from one of the many trees that are in front of them.

"..."

"Oh? Did you become silent? Well, anyway I will grant you powers and save your sister if you allied with the Ironblood, Sardegna Empire and Vichya Dominion." Said Observer Alpha as never a second loses her gaze at Akagi's eyes.

"..."

"As for the unknown faction… don't come into contact with it or try to communicate with it. If you will then… your little promise will be broken and your friends will turn into ashes. Understand?" Said Observer Alpha as every word she said slowly hovered to her face.

"We'll be meeting again as time flows to our end." Said Observer Alpha as she teleports from them.

"... let us go, Kaga." Said Akagi as she walks towards the main base and plans on how to manipulate Nagato and the Ironblood.
=====================================================================
In the middle of an ocean, the waves became massive as time passed as clouds became one as they ram each other as thunder appeared blocking the sun from shining its light.

But suddenly particles upon particles began to appear as thousands upon thousands of particles had now formed into one object.

Metal plating, radar, computers, cannon and anti-air are all models from WW2 Germany. They all float above the ocean, as thunder began to rapidly appear as each piece is finished with its parts as it quickly put them together into one warship.

Soon the waves began to soothe themselves as the clouds became smaller and smaller lightning strikes began to decrease as the cloud disappear enough to sunlight to shine the seawater.

A warship has been built in the middle of the ocean and it wasted no time to move as it went where the sun shines.

To Be Continued.