Chapter 5

"We're here! Go! Go! Go!" Said the Hind pilot as the shock troopers began running towards the side door of the hind.

When the shock troopers got outside of the helicopter, they got up into the air then flew towards their base.

"Good luck out there, comrades!" Said the Hind pilot.

"Thanks, comrade." Said one of the shock troopers as he waves his hand to Hind. Slowly the helicopter became smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

"Shock troopers, this is Command, do you copy?" Said the General through the earpiece in their helmet.

"Shock troopers here, copy."

"Ok, you need to regroup with the others. I've already ordered them to pop some flares so you may see them." Said the General as the shock trooper searched for their flares.

"There!" Said one of the shock troopers as he pointed where the flare was.
================================
“We’re here comrades, go! Go! Go!” Said the Hind pilot.

“You heard him. Go! Go! Go!.” Said one of the Commando as the other Commando jumped from the helicopter.

Once everyone got out of the helicopter it began to rise into the air before going back to their base.

"Commando, this is a command, do you copy?”

“This is commando, copy.”

“Commando your first move is to put flares at your position for the others to find and meet with you.”

“Copy that command.” Said one of the Commando as he gestures one of them to pop a flare. One of them nodded and did what he was told and put the flare on the ground as the smoke from it reached the sky.
================================
“What the bloody hell is taking them long?” Said one of the Commando as he was losing his patience.

"Oh stop whining about it." Said one of the Commando as he was smoking a cigarette.

*bush rustling*

*bush rustling*

*bush rustling*

When they heard the bushes were rustling they immediately grabbed their gun and pointed at the bushes.

"Wow, wow don't shoot your 'friends'." Said a shock trooper followed by another shock trooper and shmel troopers and heavy snipers.

"Oh shut the fuck up you Russians." Said one of the snipers in an annoyed tone.

"Commando, this is Command, did you gather the others?” Said the General.

"Yeah yeah, they took them here forever...Jesus Christ man…why the hell did you tell them to drop us miles away from each other.?" Said the Commando in an irritated voice.

"So you don't get detected. I'm not going to continue this argument but your mission is to save 4 scientists." Said the general.

"Scientists…they're gonna help our base grow stronger?" Said one of the shmel troopers.

"Science man huh? Alright if it's ordered from the general we better not disappoint him, got it?" Said one of the Commandos as he got his gun and checked it.

"Uh… thanks I guess? Anyway, there's a submarine and a missile warship ready to launch their missile if you get in trouble, Command out." Said the General as he shuts his communication off.

"Alright before we begin our mission can you give us your numbers?" Said the leader of the Commandos.

Then everyone except the one that already gave it to him, gave him their number and put it on the walkie talkie.
===============================
"Why the hell is there so much paperwork!?" Said Commander Lana as she was complaining about the paperwork that was given by the higher-ups.