"Yeah, I do. Kuvira is as stubborn as they come and she wants to control all of the Earth Kingdom." He said, the girl frowning at his words.

"The camps have gotten worse, haven't they?" She asked, the boy nods his head at her statement.

She looked down at her clothes and put on a blank face. "Then let's get started." She breathed out.

As night had fallen, Dawn walks over towards Su and Korra as they were conversing about how Kuvira became the ravenous United Kingdom Ruler.

"How did things get so bad between you and Kuvira? I thought she was your protege?" Korra asked while Dawn sighs.

"She was more than that. She was like a daughter to me. I took her in when she was eight years old and nourished her talents. Kuvira was smart, a natural leader, and quickly rose through the ranks. I saw myself in her." Su explained, sadly looking to the ground as she knew this was her fault.

"What happened? Three years ago, after the fall of the Earth Queen, Raiko and Tenzin came to see me. I didn't realize at the time, but that moment created a rift between us. Kuvira turned my own son against me. And together they plotted behind my back." Su said while Dawn looked to Korra.

"I tried stopping her one time, but she didn't care, said I was going to have to force her to her knees and at the time, I wasn't going to hurt someone just for a cause. But then she started creating reeducation campus, forcing non-earthbenders who lived in her cities to be treated as slaves." Dawn told Korra.

"That day she took Varrick, my security force, and a few of Zaofu's wealthiest citizens. After Kuvira proved herself by stabilizing Ba Sing Se, Raiko and the other world leaders made her the provisional head of the Earth Kingdom. Once she refused to step down, I knew it was only a matter of time until she made her way back here." Su told the Avatar.

"I want to fix this." Korra explained.

"You can. Go into the Avatar State and demolish her army. Remove Kuvira from power once and for all." Su told the two as Dawn held onto Korra's arm.

"Fighting is something the old me would do, but that always made things worse. Let me talk with Kuvira. Maybe I can reason with her." Korra tried to say while Dawn nods her head with Su.

"Both the Avatar and Protector have a chance of getting a word in, we don't have to bring force unless it comes to it." Dawn agreed.

"Kuvira doesn't listen to reason." Su said angrily and Dawn rolls her eyes.

"She might when we try to stop her." Dawn said.

<><><>

When the next day rolled around, Dawn and Korra both walked into Kuvira's camp as the two stood proud and tall before the leader. "We have unexpected guests, the Avatar and Protector are here to see you." Bataar greets while Kuvira nods to her soldiers and they carry on with their duties.

The woman walks over to the two and places her hands behind her back in a straight posture. "Korra, it's such an honor to see you again. Dawn." She greets with a forced smile. "The last I heard, you were still healing in the South Pole."

"Well, I'm feeling much better now." Korra told her with a shrug.

"That's wonderful news." Kuvira states and waited for Korra to say why she was in her presence.

"I'm here to ask you to back down. Please, take your army and leave." Korra commanded softly, Dawn watching every move the woman made.

"I think we both know that's not going to happen." Kuvira stated and Dawn watched as Korra furrows her eyebrows and she teased her hand, feeling the air around them to get ready to shield an attack.

"Kuvira, we are giving you a warning before we have to do something drastic." Dawn said.

"I can't let you take Zaofu." Korra told her.

"Look? I was tasked with being stability to the Earth Kingdom. Zaofu is the last holdout. Why should I treat it differently than any other state?" Kuvira asked the two girls.

"What you're doing isn't right." Korra showed her.

"I understand you're just trying to do Su a favor, but you can't come to me as I'm on the verge of reuniting my Nation and tell me to stop. The world was descending into chaos while you were gone. Dawn here was too busy with her soulmate and coronation to help. In order to fix it, I had to make some tough decisions." Kuvira explained.

"I know what that's like. I've had plenty of people mad at me about decisions I've made." Korra told her in excuse as to the spirits staying and benders having the same equality.

"Exactly. Korra, if you really want to help, go back to Su and try to talk some sense into her. Let's call a temporary truce. I won't make any moves until you talk to her and get back to me." Kuvira swayed and Dawn was about to speak as Korra raised her hand.

"Maybe that will be for the best." Korra muttered and Dawn shakes her head as the two walked away.

<><><>

Korra and Dawn rush back over to find Su's husband pacing back and forth in the garden. "Where's Su? I need to talk to her." Korra said, Dawn panting as she shakes her head.

"Korra, you're making a mistake." She pleaded.

"She's not here. She took Wing and Wei. They're going to sneak into Kuvira's camp and out an end into this." He explained to Korra as Dawn's eyes widened.

"No." Korra breathed out and before she could even turn around, Dawn was running back.

<>•<>•<>•