✎.⌇ 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"aizawa-sensei..?" everyone called when they saw him storming inside the dorm.

it was a bright sunny saturday for all ua students. and every one of class 1-a was just playing by the common room.

"no need to fall in line. just a quick announcement," aizawa said and sighed.

panic was visible in his eyes and movements, and it is not aizawa at all. everyone became alert and sharp at the moment.

"it's not that important, really." aizawa-sensei. "no it actually is but—"

"would you like me to make you a cup of coffee, sensei?" momo asked.

aizawa sighed again. "yes... yes please."

everyone started whispering, trying to guess what's going on. but no one dared ask the teacher.

after aizawa received his 'god knows how many times' cup of coffee, he took a sip that calmed him down immediately.

"i know how close everyone is with ms. l/n." aizawa started.

that caught everyone's full attention, especially the said lady's three babies, bakugo, midoriya, and todoroki.

"she was brought back to ua this morning after being hit by a quirk— sit the fuck down, bakugo katsuki, i am still not done talking." aizawa snapped at his problem child with eyes flaring red.

bakugo clicked his tongue and sat back on the sofa full of worry towards the woman he loves. all questions he can think of were circling in his mind. is she alright? is she hurt? what quirk was it? is she doing okay? is she resting enough? is she cold right now? fuck.

"we will take care of her until the quirk wears off. nezu told me to inform you so that you wouldn't search for her when the time you miss her comes."

"just what the hell happened to her, sensei?" jiro asked.

"... she—"

"oong gah!"

"ah l/n-chan— no!"

aizawa glared at the people by the door. "mirio! you can't even take care of her properly?!"

"s-sensei! yikes." mirio mumbled before picking up the crawling baby. "i'm sorry! she was so fast!"

everyone stared at the baby mirio was bringing. she's wearing a(n) f/c onesie that covers her whole body except her head.