✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤 • 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"good morning!" you greeted while passing by todoroki and bakugo who's in front of their lockers while removing their shoes.

"good morning, senpai." the two said in unison.

you smiled at them and continued walking to your room with your bag and an extra paper bag.

on the other hand, after bakugo and todoroki removed their shoes, the moment they opened their shoe locker, tons of love letters started flowing and spilling down to the floor.

"what the fuck are these trash?!" bakugo yelled while taking the love letters out of his locker.

"wow, those are a lot, bakugo, todoroki." kirishima said. "here's a plastic, bakugo, todoroki." sero said and gave it to the two.

todoroki thanked sero and took the plastic. unlike bakugo who carelessly shoved at the letters in the plastic, todoroki carefully placed it in.

"you're keeping them to read?" kirishima asked and opened his locker, also for letters to burst out, though it's not as many as the first two.

"yes. the ladies made an effort to make them, so i should at least appreciate it." todoroki courtly answered before changing his shoes and left.

"how about you bakugo?" kaminari asked, who received a couple of letters.

"i'm burning it." bakugo darkly said, making his friends sweatdrop.

"you should at least keep it. and make l/n-senpai read it!" kaminari joked and changed his shoes. the 6 of them went up to their room together.

the moment they came to the room, some tables had some chocolates resting on them. iida was busy reprimanding todoroki because of the number of girls who came into the room today just to place his chocolate on his table.

"don't be stingy, iida, you also received yours!" uraraka joked, pointing at the genuine numbers of chocolates on iida's table.

"that's not the point!" iida argued.

"don't disturb him, he's reading letters." midoriya said. he also has a lot of chocolates and letters on his table.

"girls! where are our chocolates?!" kaminari complained.

uraraka shrugged. "i have no budget."

"i got them for my siblings." tsuyu said.

"i don't know how to bake. though i know how to spike." jiro also said.