54 insta.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

📍Barcelona, Spain.
Kimimatiaraikkonen and 682.826 others liked.
@belleraikkonen: here with my family! Robin and Rainna love teddy! They ran around the grass where we would let teddy play with roscoe! Happy to see my dad again and also to see my siblings and äiti!
#family #raceweek #happy

@kimimaitaraikkonen: I'm happy to see you too, minun pieni tyttöni! I missed you so much!
@belleraikkonen: I'm so going to come over more!
@mintturaikkonen: you're glowing, ihana! Besides the dress you're wearing is amazing!
@belleraikkonen: kiitos äiti!
@charles_leclerc: i got almost killed by teddy!
@landonorris: mate! Not as much as me! He destroyed my sweater!
@belleraikkonen: you should have said no and not scream! He thinks you're playing with him!
@landonorris: he only listens to you!
@belleraikkonen: I'm his mother! What can i say!
@landonorris: nothing! But i love you!
@belleraikkonen: ❤️
@charlottessine: i love how close you are to your dad!
@belleraikkonen: i love him so much! I missed 18 years! I have a lot to make up and I'm so excited to visit them in Finland!
@mintturaikkonen: he loves you very much too! You can't imagine how much he talked about becoming a grandpa!
@kimimatiaraikkonen: even though I'm still too young!
@landonorris: I'm sorry. 😔
@kimimatiaraikkonen: don't worry kid. You love her and you're getting married this summer. I know you would do anything for her!
@ashleykuipers02: I'm so happy for you! I still remember how upset you sometimes got when you were one of the only people in school to not have a dad.
@belleraikkonen: thnx! When do i see you again!