45 insta.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

📍princess grace hospital, Monaco.
Kellypiquet, maxfewtrell and 838.726 others liked.
@landonorris: last night, at around 8 in the evening, the love of my life, collapsed and passed out in the kitchen while she was making dessert for me and max f. At the hospital we were told that she collapsed of starvation and has been diagnosed with anorexia. Everyone that messaged my fiancée with the words of whale and fat, i hope you're happy with this. I hope that you got what you wanted because I'm sitting here in a hospital. Praying that the love of my life wakes up! Because the doctor said the changes are slim... so thnx for hurting her because you thought she didn't deserve me. Thnx for breaking me and leaving me here, hoping that one day i can see her blue eyes again. Thnx for making me scared to lose not just the love of my life...

@maxverstappen1: let us know if you need us mate. We'll be over in a few. We're bringing p to her dad!
@landonorris: thnx mate.
@charlottessine: I'm still in shock! We knew she had an eating problem but i thought with her gaining weight she would be eating!
@landonorris: i thought so too!
@maxfewtrell: I'll get coffee and some food on my way over to the hospital.
@landonorris: tea is alright and a croissant or something.
@charles_leclerc: I want every single account that bullied my niece! 🔪
@charlottessine: and this is way you're not driving!
@charles_leclerc: she's my family! She's my baby niece!
     @charlottessine: i know, baby! Come here! We're going to see her in a few!
@kimimatiaraikkonen: our plane lands in a few, an hour or so and we're there too!
     @landonorris: okay, I'll send the details.
@angelinashelby75: we just boarded our plane.
     @landonorris: see you guys in a few hours!
@ciscanorris: me and your dad are here which room?
     @maxfewtrell: i see you guys, I'll come to you!
     @ciscanorris: thnx.
@user1: ohmygod no! My ship can't sink! Let's all pray for belle! I want to see them get married and have kids! I want to see little norby babies!
     @user2: let's all make happy posts and gifts for when she wakes up!
     @user3: yeah! So she knows that lots of people love her! She's a photographer for god sake and makes amazing pics. I would even love to see her game or play golf again with lando and carlos!
@carlossainz55: I'm about to pass the boarder of Italy!
     @landonorris: why you text and drive!
     @carlossainz55: oh I'm not driving! I would have an accident if i do. My trainer is driving me! We're making a stop at the airport to pick isa up!
@pierregasly: no! My bestie! I'm buying her the biggest teddy the hospital had!
     @maxverstappen1: a little too late, think lando already did!
     @pierregasly: i don't care!
@user4: damn! I'm hurt! Why belle?! But i love how much you guys love her!
     @user5: she definitely didn't deserve this! She's literally the kindest person ever!
     @user6: i know, i met her!
     @user7: lucky you!
@scuderiaferrari: if any one wants to sent letters of gifts to belle, you can send it to either, ferrari, mclaren and red bull. Put on the envelope or package the words; "gift for belle" and we'll make sure lando, charles and max get it and they'll bring it to belle!
     @user8: I definitely will!
     @user9: is there a limit to weight of height?
     @scuderiaferrari: just something small. Weight is not a problem but not bigger then a meter!
     @user10: where can we find the address?
     @scuderiaferrari: on our sites! Where you can normally ask for signed cards!
@zbrownceo: it still breaks my heart that belle is in this situation. Lando if you need anything, let me know!
     @landonorris: i will.
@danielricciardo: liv and i are here!
     @landonorris: i send the details!
@lewishamilton: we're in my jet coming your way!
     @landonorris: 🙏
@user11: what does lando mean with not just the love of his life!
     @user12: idk but I'm curious.
     @user13: charlotte said she gained weight...
     @user14: do you guys think that it could be that belle is pregnant?
     @user15: would make sense why lando said not just his fiancée!