43 insta

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

📍Austria.
Landonorris, kellypiquet and 53.495 others liked.
@belleraikkonen: I'm in the clouds! Soon to be mrs norris! I'm so excited to get married to the love of my life! This has to be the best Christmas ever! Love you @landonorris and on my birthday too!
#gettingmarried #inlove

@landonorris: can't wait to get married to you too!
     @belleraikkonen: 😍❤️🥰
     @landonorris: 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
@kellypiqeut: i claim pic credits but I don't blame you for forgetting, i would too if my boyfriend proposed to me! 😁🤣
     @charles_leclerc: damn! I haven't seen her so excited in years that she literally forgets everything!
@kimimatiaraikkonen: congrats minun pieni tyttöni!
@belleraikkonen: kiitos isä!
@mintturaikkonen: congrats, fun story belle! Lando came to kimi after the last race and asked your dad's permission if he could marry you! All in Finnish!
@belleriakkonen: really? That so sweet! I picked the best guy in the world for me, didn't i?
@kimimatiaraikkonen: i would have given him my blessing even if he said it in english. He loves you and that's all the matters to me! Oh and if he treats you right.
@rosierosebrooks: you really went through with putting the ring in a Christmas tree if you ever were to get proposed to on Christmas!
     @belleraikkonen: hell yes! You know how much i love Christmas! And a snow wedding is so beautiful. I'll send you pics!
@user1: ohmygod!! Lando is getting married! 😱😍
@ciscanorris: you better let me help you plan!
     @angelinashelby75: all us mothers are! @mintturaikkonen you too!
     @mintturaikkonen: I'll hear when we plan and I'll fly over!
     @belleraikkonen: penelope and rainna are the flower girls! And robin the ring carrier!
     @kellypiquet: aw! Love how much you love p!
     @belleraikkonen: i feel like her unofficial aunt so!
@maxverstappen1: you're quick, mate! Next step wedding and kids?! 🤣
     @landonorris: i love her and i know I'm going to live the rest of my life next to her! So why wait!
@ashleykuipers02: you're making a mistake lando! She's nothing more than a hoer!
    @landonorris: i would appreciate it if you fuck of my fiancée page!
     @landonorris: i almost called her my wife already!🤣
     @belleraikkonen: if it makes you happy you can! Hubby!
    @landonorris: wife!  😍
@livshire: they're not even married and are already calling each other husband and wife! I love it!