19 real life.

Belle opens the front door to her house, the place she hasn't been for the last couple of weeks. She can hear the pots and pans clanging and laughter coming from the kitchen. She knows that her sister and her husband love to cook.

"Mom! Why is there an alfa Romeo on the drive way!" Belle shouts.

Remembering that an red alfa was parked on the drive way as her brother came to pick her up. Jacques takes her suitcase from her and mumbles that he'll bring it to her room.

"Come to the living room, moppie!"

She walks down the hallway to the big living room she has grown up in. A man with his back turned to her as she frowns. After her father had left, her mom never dated anyone again. Too busy with her and her older siblings.

"I think you should come meet your father." Her mother tells her.

The man turns around, a gasp leaves her lips as she eyes the blond and blue eyed man. From all the people that could be her father. It had to be the man she had admired for her entire life! Being her second favourite f1 driver.

"Melanie..." the man starts.

Belle leaves no room for him to speak. Looking at her mother before she asks the question. Her heart beating fast in her chest. She can't believe it.

"Are you really my dad?" She asks.

Her mother and her father both nod their heads. Her father opens his mouth again to speak to her. But belle wants none of it. Running and jumping in the man's arms.

"Babe, is everything alright?"

In that moment, her father's wife walks into the room. Smiling at her husband as he had been so nervous meeting his daughter he didn't know he had until a few weeks ago.

Belle let's go of her father and smiles at his wife. Shaking her head for a moment before she runs into the kitchen. Pulling on her sister's jacket like she had done so many times.

"My dad's in the living room!"

"I know!" Her sister smiles at her little sister's excitement.

"This has to be a dream! My dad is in our living room!"

The adult in the living room laugh as the man walks to the opening in the door. Watching his daughter ramble on about him. Not having an angry hair on her body. Not caring that he hadn't known or been there for her.

"Out of all the people, Julia! My dad is Kimi Raikkonen!" The girl chirps happily.

Belle casts her eyes to the backyard, smiling as she watches what she assumes are her half siblings, a grin spreads on her lips as she realises, she's not the youngest of her family anymore.

Belle heads out of the kitchen and sits in the grass while the two kids play with a few toys. Not giving her any attention as she sees in the corner of her eye someone sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry, that I haven't been there for you." Belle looks at her dad.

" nah, don't worry about it, you're here now. That's what matters to me." 

Kimi smiles, something he doesn't do often and pulls his kid in his arms. Watching his other two destroy the grass their playing on with their toys.

"Robin, Rianna! Come here!"  Kimi yells for his younger kids.

The two kids come running to their dad as they crash on his lap, pushing him into the grass. Belle laughs at them as Kimi pulls himself up with the two kids.

"Robin, Rianna, this is you older sister, belle."  Kimi tells the two kids.

Without needing to hear anything else, they fling themselves on belle and hug her. Babbling about everything with her, from their favourite movies to colours and more.

"Are you named after princess belle?" Rianna asks her.

"Kinda. My mom is from a small country Monaco and they speak french and belle is french for beautiful."  Belle tells the two.

Somewhere in the time that they started talking, Kimi had left the kids and went back inside. For the next few hours the three siblings run around the garden. Playing and yelling as the rest stay inside talking about belle.

"Are we going to tell everyone?" Minttu asked the parents of belle.

Kimi shakes his head and casts a look at the floor.

"As much as i want to. I want to keep it private for now, maybe let her tell her friends and stuff but i want to enjoy my time with her without everyone interfering." Kimi tells his wife.

"It's a good thing, that you don't tell. Bell is having a lot of shit on the internet." Julia says as she walks into the dining room. Putting a pot on the table.

"What shit babe?"  Julia's husband Joshua asked.

"They're calling her a whale. And some other stuff because she's in a relationship with Lando." Julia sighs.

Joshua puts another pot on the table and sighs, his heart breaking for the younger girl, who has the biggest heart and wears it on her sleeve too. Belle maybe only his sister in law but she's still his sister.

"What? I'm so going to kill those people!" Joshua grumbles.

"You would know if you were on insta." Julia comments to her husband.

Kimi sighs, why did his daughter have to go through that. Normally he would have murdered the guy that brought such fans but he knows how Lando looks at her and how he almost follows her everywhere.

After a few minutes minttu decides to get the kids, so that the adults could calm down a little after their talk. Julia watches how her husband makes out of anger an insta account. Wanting to monitor the haters every move.

The family sits together at the big table, eating happily and chatting. Kimi notices belle's lack of eating but decides not to comment on it. Smiling as he watches her talk to minttu about visiting them sometime in Finland.

She knows that she's half fin and wants to know where her father is from. Also wanting to spent more time with her younger siblings.