..💜

"so you mean to say....for whom we are setting girlfriends....don't know about pussy????" jin clarified to which jimin nodded vigorously...

"....tae...kook....pussy ...have you ever heard of vagina???" two which the two nodded ..making others relief...

"yea....once in high school in the reproduction chapter....................that i skipped.......

i have my reasons....it was a bloody chapter that might give me nightmares talking about interior and what not!!!...like imagine talking about your no no square in front of whole class!!! and the class would watch each other like they are img- ewww no no no!!!!.." tae's answer made others face palm...

"kook...what about you.??" namjoon asked with hopeful eyes but his answer made namjoon smack his head at wall...

"there was a chapter of reproduction in high school???

......what? don't look at me like that!! i was out of school most of time for swimming and other competition...my marks were gained from my curricular activities..." he shrugged at end...

their answers made others bang their head against the table while hobi was just laughing all the time......

"okk...so like...umm...fuck how to explain!!!" jin said whining.....while jimin shrieked forward...

"we wont explain!!!....lets send them on another date!!!" others don't know what was baking in his brain but still nodded...while the two sighed...

"not today....i am going for swimming practice while he is going for painting....so no.." others nodded remembering their competition in two days...

they all went for their own ways........

.

.

.

.

.

.

jungkook was wiping his body after 4 hours of practice when he felt hands slipping through his torso hugging him from back....

he just chuckled knowing who will be at this late....it was dark now....

"hey love.....are you done with your painting??" he asked turning tae around who hugged him by front nodding...

"don't over work coco....you are always the best....just give your all.....but take care of yourself too....." he murmered against his chest making jungkook sigh knowing the male knows about him like an open book...

"...hmm you are here to take care of me.......and about over working....did you yourself ate huh?" his question was answered by taehyung's growling stomach...

tae turned red hiding his face in jungkook's chest...

"..i see....so how many proposals today??" he asked wearing his hoodie 

"10..." 

"hmm means i will cook huh...fine.."

"11??" tae asked raising his head up..