𝟞

Hysterical laughter broke through humid breeze blowing the khaki palm leaves and miniscule aureate crumbs of sand sprinkled across the thick, tropical grass leading from the forest into the gentle seashore. A nearby smoky grey rock wedged into the sand soon became accommodated by a familiar character...

The seemingly uncontrollable chuckles came to a close as the relatively small, aqua blue alien swirled on his heels to face his companions. Deep black eyes wobbling in radioactive green antennas within a crystal clear glass dome attached to the turquoise rubber suit observed with ego.

"Hello, puny earthlings!" The extra-terrestrial being chuckled, a devilish smirk crossing the rubber material of his aquamarine suit.

"And even punier little green one!" He continued, the magic wand in his grip pointing towards Gummy.

Gummy chuckled, entertained rather than insulted by the alien's comment. "I take it you're Allen?"

"Yes - or Thork-bork-plank-tar-of-Jebluron-x267588872... Junior! But you can call me Allen for short..." Allen replied.

Gummy sighed with relief. "Oh, that's a relief! Otherwise this story would be longer than 'Lord of the Onion Rings'!"

(Y/n) giggled, amused by her crush's attitude as her sister became frustrated with Allen's approach by her side.

"Well, Thork- bork- plankton- WHATEVER THE HECK YOUR NAME IS!" Kala screamed.

"We're taking Santa back to the North Pole... right now!" (Y/n) added, nerves in her stomach like leaves rustling on the ground of a windy autumn day.

Allen chuckled, entertained and not at all intimidated, his dark gaze examining Kala and (Y/n).

"What cute kitties!"

Kala's emerald eyes widened with shock as her claws broke through her royal blue gloves, sharp teeth breaking out of her jaw followed by insulted hisses.

(Y/n) did the same; pupils within her (e/c) irises spreading out as anger controlled her expression, growls grumbling inside her throat.

"I wouldn't patronise them like that..." Vampiro whispered, Gummy smirking by his side as he watched Kala and (Y/n) prepare to attack.

Kala leapt into the fuggy air, swiftly approaching Allen as he sent a smug grin in her direction. (Y/n) prepared to follow, although changing her mind after she noticed Allen's response. The tiny alien aimed the tip of his wand towards her sister, shooting an electrical cyan burst that clasped Kala like an enormous hand. She quivered, groaning in pain as he dropped into the sand.

(Y/n) gasped, running towards and assisting her sister from the ground. Her (e/c) gaze captured Gummy as she raised Kala from within the shingle, (Y/n) noticing his zoned out stare towards her. He chuckled nervously, averting his cerulean gaze with embarrassment. (Y/n) smiled before turning her enraged expanded pupils to Allen.

"You earthies bore me! I'm gonna go back to powering up my spaceship, then I'm taking Santa back with me to Jebluron-x267588-"

"OK, OK, we get it!" Gummy huffed, rolling his azure eyes as he interrupted Allen's irritating rambling.

"We're kind of on a tight schedule here!" He continued, Allen eyeing him up while almost examining him with an offended expression.

"The little green one is clearly superior to the rest of you earthies..." He stated, his magical wand pointed towards Gummy with observation.

"Haven't I seen you on the galactic internet or somewhere?" Allen thought aloud, mentally joining the dots of recognition.

"One look at you, and there's this weird but catchy song I can't seem to get out of my head!" He continued, humming a familiar tune as he leaped from the stone, prancing about across the buttermilk sand.