𝟝

Jingling bells rattled through the heated breeze consuming the bright blue sky above the crystal clear ocean coating the ground below as it stretched further into the distance in every direction.

Rudy charged through the air, his new acquaintances clutched against his coffee brown back and deep mahogany antlers as they observed the endless body of water below.

Beeping overlapped the jingling of the golden bells, the radar from Rudy's blue tinted nostrils creating a rounded sphere surrounding him and his companions as it struggled to detect the iconic mascot of Christmas.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" (Y/n) nervously asked, clutched onto the very end of Rudy's back.

Gummy's green jelly butt was squished in front, with Kala wrapping her arms around the back of Rudy's head and Harry hanging from a gentle grip against his fluffy moose tail. Vampiro was nestled between the structure of the deep cappuccino brown antlers, assisting his deer friend as he observed the endless ocean landscape they soared across.

(Y/n) had a quivering clasp around Gummy's torso, head slowly leaning towards his shoulder to further support her uncomfortable position. She felt her cheeks heating up a little at the stance, burying her face into Gummy's shoulder to hide her embarrassment - which didn't help the situation. Her face felt like a burning flame as she heard an entertained chuckle from her crush as the sensation tickled his shoulder.

"The only thing I'm sure of... is that I'm not sure of anything..." Rudy replied to (Y/n)'s unsure and anxious question, concentration controlling his gaze as he observed the brilliant crimson signals bursting towards the land coming closer into view.

Suddenly, the vibrant scarlet visible radar signals began to release a louder electronic alarm, the pace increasing as the gang approached a nearby patch of golden sand coated land.

"I've got something!" Rudy cried, beaming smiles spreading across many faces.

"There he is!" Vampiro screamed, noticing a figure stood at the edge of the island from his position within the chestnut brown antlers.

A circular shape of ruby red electrical light surrounded the figure - who appeared to be a short, stout man, dressed in a ruffled, crimson coat and a curled snowfall white beard coating his face.

It was Santa Claus!

The crimson light dimmed out as Rudy continued to drift closer to the buttermilk coloured shingle decorating the land below.

Santa stood by the shore of the island - fishing rod in his grasp as the bait hung into the aqua ocean, navy blue flip flops digging into the ochre sand.

"Santa!?"

Mr. Claus stuffed his rod into the shingle, turning to the surprised voice that emerged from the collection of khaki bushes, palm trees, and olive green shrubs behind.

"Rudy! Hey, you brought your friends; Gummibär, Kala, (Y/n), Harry, Vampiro!" He listed as each friendly face appeared from within the crispy leaves.

"Santa! I've been blue ever since it happened!" Rudy cried, sadness touching his tone as he lowered his head in regret and shame with his gaze focused on his hooves in the sand.

"Oh, Rudy! Don't be!" Santa said with reassurance. "I'm just enjoying some much needed R&R after Christmas!"

Gummy slowly approached the one and only iconic Mr. Claus, nervously preparing to spark a conversation. He noticed a bucket leaning into the sand beside the fishing rod perched into the ground.

"So... how's the fishing going, Santa?" He chuckled nervously.

"Oh great!"

"How many have you caught, Santa?"