"Oh comeon Kook! Don't be this harsh on him. You are scaring him." A sweet voice came from behind and Tae's eyes widened as he saw the person coming out of maybe the supposed restroom in the office.

"Hwasa?" Tae whispered as his jaw dropped afterall she was his idol. Hwasa stopped in front of him and smiled at him.

"Don't mind him. He is a little crack!" She said and looked at Jungkook. "What did we just talk about Kook?"

Jungkook just huffed and looked at Tae. "Didn't you hear what I say? Leave!"

"Ab..o..ok..sorry!"

"No wait! Stop!" Hwasa grabbed his hand and Tae's breath hitched. He gulped and turned to look at her but then met with the fuming gaze of Jungkook which made him immediately look down.

"Yah! What the hell Kim Taehyung! Why are you behaving like some kind of helpless human. He is just a man. He is not gonna eat you alive! Stop being so afraid of him!"  Taehyung thought before looking up to Hwasa and Jungkook again.

"You didn't even check his papers Kook!"

"Noona the time is up!"

"How the hell his tone changed in just a second huh? And how am I late...if he knew that I was staring then why didn't he tell me earlier. There were still 3 minutes left and he wasted my time by talking to me! I wish I could say it on his face!"

"He was on time. You talked to him."

"Thats not my problem that he was just standing there like a statue. I don't hire stones as my personal secretary. I need a human that can walk and talk and work."

"Yeah all this time it was my ghost who was talking....rudeass! Why has he this much attitude huh?"

"Kook! Thats rude."

"I don't care. Ask him to go and work as a mannequine. That job would suit him anyways."

"What the!! You know I will not do this job now!"

"You wanna do this job?" Hwasa turned to Tae who nodded immediately "y..yes"

"Great! Wow! Bravo! Fantastic! What a clown!"

"Give him a chance Kook. What if he is good?"

"You don't know anything about business companies noona. I suggest you to stay focused on your singing and dancing only and let me handle my situations." Hwasa sighed. She was not new to this rudeness.

"Well I know about your company a bit and if he was selected among all people then maybe he is good at his work. Now don't be a jerk!"

"Don't be stubborn–"

"Kook...I am going for months now. I will consider it as a goodbye gift." She smiled at Jungkook and turned to Tae. "I hope this jerk listens to me this time and if he didn't then I can't do anything more."

"T...Thankyou." Taehyung bowed ansmd Hwasa bowed a little too. "Don't bow to me. I don't want your back to gwt hurt because fortunately or unfortunately, if you get this job then your back and whole body will need so much rest." She winked and then turned to Jungkook.

"Just take his interview okay. Don't disappoint me. I am leaving now...bye. See you seen Kook." She hugged Jungkook and in return Jungkook just tapped on her back few times.

"See you soon noona." And with that, Hwasa started walking towards the door.

"Ask for a selfie..ask for a selfie...ask for a selfie...ASK FOR A SELFIE! YAAH KIM DUMB TAEHYUNG SHE IS GOING ASK HER FOR A GODAMN SELFIE....she left? SHE LEFT YOU DUMBASS!"