29 : Jungkookie

✧ You all only voted when I threatened to kill the character.Tumhari property mere naam nhi hojaegi vote krne se to darr kis baat ka h? Vote kyu nhi karte tum log without any threat or reminder ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ Mera hi bhala hoga, interaction karoge to..Reaches badh jaenge is nanhi si Jaan k.Ittu sa kaam nhi kar sakte tum sab 🥺

-

"Jimin, did you— Yoongi spoke but was cut off by the voice from the other side of the call.Yoongi had informed the whole truth about Joe to Jimin and asked him if he could find any information from Joe.

"I'm not completely sure if it would help you..There are few numbers he has received and dialed within past few days.. I'll text you the numbers, try to track down the location" Jimin explained, he had managed to get Joe's phone even though it was such a risky task but had to do it.It would be a waste of efforts if those numbers wouldn't help them find Jungkook.

"Officer Kim, here are few numbers which might help us.. Could you track down the location?" Yoongi asked.

"Where were you?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who just came back with a familiar girl following behind.

"I was outside..I thought she deserves to know the truth" Taehyung answered and looked at the girl next to him, Yun ( Jungkook's ex-girlfriend )

"Any progress?" She asked earning a disappointed 'no'..She sigh and looked down.She feels so stupid to blame Jungkook from past few years when he never did such thing.But she is not the one at fault nor Jungkook.

"We are going in different groups to each tracked location..It would be better if you all stay here and let us handle the matter" Officer Kim exclaimed before exiting the office.

Jimin

"Babe please stop worrying, We are gonna be alright hm"

"I just don't get any good vibes from him, please be careful"

"Okay" She smiled and pecked my cheeks before leaving.I heaved out a sigh and walked back into the living room.

"Jimin...h-help"

"Love, what happened? I'm on my way, keep talking to me" I said on the call and rushed out of the house not forgetting to grab the key of my motorbike.

"S-Seungm—

"Hana!" I screamed out her name when the call ended after her loud scream.This is all my fault, I shouldn't have let her go alone..Why didn't I trusted my instincts, if something happens to them then I won't be able to live.

"Hana!' I yelled while searching for her.With a leaping heartbeat, I walked ahead towards the room where the noise could be heard.I opened the door but there was no one in the room.I stepped inside but felt someone's presence behind me, I instantly turned around only to met with a harsh force on my face.My head jerked aside and I could feel metallic taste of blood on my tongue.

Before I could realise what had happened, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head.My vision blurred and I fell down on the floor.

"You are here on right time.I waited for this day from past four years" I could hear a voice which took me a while to recognise.

Seungmin

"H....Hana" I whispered weakly.I felt another sharp pain on my head resulting in me letting out a loud scream.