Chapter 7

T O M

"She's never going to collaborate,what don't you two understand?!" Angel shouted at us,"she'll learn to obey,whether she like it or not" Theo said,being as calm as he can,"so she's just going to stay locked in her room,waiting for you two to let her see her older brother,crying everyday because you are selfish assholes" Theo rolled his eyes,along with me,"she has barely cried today,if you're not considering the morning events".

"For fucks sake Tom,she made Pansy cry!" Like I give a flying fuck,"it's kind of her fault she cheated on him" I saw how Angel wanted to lash out on me,but he won't do it,because he know I'll kill him,slowly,and burn the body,"just-just do me a favour,don't traumatised the girl more than she already is because of the blondie fucker next to me" Draco rolled his eyes,knowing what he meant,"again,I didn't mean to,I was forced to" Draco said in frustration,"she still have a 'Malfoy' written on her fucking stomach".

"Will you two dickheads leave my fucking office and bring Blake already?!" Theo shouted,sighing in frustration afterwards,"alright,sorry" Angel raised his hands in defence before walking out of the room,"I'm gonna head out" Draco started walking over to the door,oh he won't get away with this,"sit,now" I demanded,making him throw his head back,clenching his jaw,"but Blake.." he trailed off,making Theo and I raise our eyebrows,"should I repeat myself?" He took in a deep breath,sitting down.

As Angel came,she walked pretty normally,it's like 7pm,the rest of the drug should be off later. She walked in,Angel right behind her,and as she saw Draco,she tried running out of the room,making Angel grab her and turn her around,"no!" I know it was a very traumatising 'experience' for her,but she can't avoid Draco,who is one of her guards,"kitten,kitten relax" Theo walked over to her,tears building in her eyes,"no,no,he won't hurt you I promise" Draco looked as nervous as her,his leg jumping up and down,his eyes kinda looking at her scared.

Eventually,Theo picked her up,sitting on the chair with her on his lap,"look at me love" I whispered to her,she was trying to avoid Draco's gaze at all costs,"he won't hurt you,he knows that if he'll hurt you I'll chop his dick off along with a few fingers" I whispered sweetly to her as if it's a good thing,well,depends on who you're asking.

"Did you eat?" She looked down,fidgeting with her fingers,"you want me to get you something else to eat" she shrugged her shoulders,"does sushi sounds good?" She smiled,nodding her head,"I'll go order you some,while you stay here okay" she nodded her head again,making me grin,kissing her forehead,moving the curls that fell over her forehead.

I could see she glanced every once in a while at Draco,probably stressed he'll get up and do something to her,oh mi amore I won't let him lay his nail on you.

I gave her a small smile one last time,leaving the room.

B   L   A  K   E

I was still on Theo's lap,him playing with my rings,while I admired his,"those are actually cool" I chuckled,making him smile,Blake focus,he's your kidnapper,don't be nice,"what is this one" he pointed at a ring saying,'I know',"it's a matching one with Rio,his says 'I love you' so like,you know,I made it for his 23 birthday" he smiled again,kissing my head as he put my hand down.

"So the sushi is on the way,I'll go bring something,I'll be right back" Tom burst into the room,about to leave again,turning around and smiling at me than leaving the room,again,Draco was still glancing at me,seeing I'm catching him,and glancing back at his hand,"just take some alcohol and finish it faster" Theo said to Draco,making him get up,letting out a very nervous thank you,pouring him a whiskey or bourbon or whatever the fuck he poured himself,drowning it in one gulp.