Chapter 21

^^I tried to edit a bandage around her head😅

"Hey you?" 

"Elena. Elena wake up!"

"You look like shit" I hear and feel someone shake me. I slowly open my eyes and see a girl staring down at me.

"What? Where...." I mumbled feeling my body ache.

"Stay calm. You're okay we're on a truck." Truck? What the hell is going on?

"Found you behind the fence passed out mumbling three names." She says helping me sit up. I must have passed out. I touch the side of my head to see if I'm still bleeding.

"The blood is dry." she says reading my mind.

"How do you know my name?" I sit up and look around.

"Glenn and I found you and carried you to the side of the road. He suddenly passed out. Here you should drink water" I see Glenn passed out next to me. I drink the water quickly. I must've been thirsty.

"You were part of the governors group." I said. She looked awfully familiar.

"Y-yeah I um" she looks down at her hands.

"I'm Elena" I put my hand out. She looked at me confused.

"Tara." She shakes my hand.

"Wait how far away are we from the prison? My family could be in trouble" I sit up quickly to look around.

"About three hours" my eyes widen.

"Can you ask your people to turn back? I really need to see where my kids are." She looks at me with concern.

"I don't know these people. They just helped me out with you two." She points to the window with three shadows.

I smack Glenn in the face to wake him up and he wakes up quickly. He looks around confused at the surroundings.

"What? Where are we"

"Help me out!" I yell while banging the window

"What?" Glenn sat up and looked at Tara.

"Here's water" Tara gave Glenn the water bottle but he still looked confused.

"We were fighting biters and you passed out right after we left the prison. I didn't know what to do. The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road" Tara tried to explain but Glenn looked at her.

"On the road, did we pass the bus?" Tara looked away.

"Yeah," She whispered.

"What did you see?" Glenn went closer to her face when she didn't answer him. She looked at me before answering.

"They were all dead." She said sadly.

"How long since we passed it?"

"Three hours" Glenn looked at me then back at the road. He started helping me bang on the back window to get the stranger's attention.

"Hey!"

"Hey stop the truck"! Glenn yelled. The driver stuck his middle finger at Glenn.

"Hey fucker stop the truck!" I yelled angrily, grabbing the back of my gun and banged the car.

"Hey numbnuts stop the truck!" Tara starts hitting the truck with her hand. Glenn got his gun and started banging on the glass.

"Stop the truck!" He almost shattered the glass. The truck stops and I grab my gun and bag. Tara and Glenn opened the truck door and Glenn helped me down. Glenn grabbed his bag and gun.