In the next second, Selina had jumped over the edge and Y/N grinned.

"Can't believe she dropped her guard so much." Robin said, admiring the large diamond he took from her belt pouch.

"Robin." Batman's voice called from the earpiece.

"Batman?" Y/N responded.

"Where are you?"

"I just took back a diamond from a known cat-burglar. I'm near the old Gotham Museum."

"A robbery was reported at a restaurant near there, go investigate while I finish up here." Batman ordered.

"Got it, she seemed disappointed when you weren't here, you should call her." Robin said grappling away.

--Small Timeskip--

Robin looked down onto the restaurant, things were quiet, he stealthily dropped down and walked through the front door of the restaurant.

He immediately noticed a man lying on the floor in a pool of red. Fearing the worst Y/N ran over and swiped the red substance onto his finger.

It didn't smell like blood. Was that...ketchup?

Oh no.

"You aren't Batman!" A voice cried.

Robin turned to see a man wearing a blue skin suit and tighty whities with two large tubs on his back.

"C'mon Mitchell, you know you can't be doing this." Robin said, exasperated at the joke that stood infront of him.

"Mitchell? I am the Prince of Pickles! The Sultan of Sauce! I am the Condiment King!"

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon put your sauce guns down and give yourself up."

"Yes I suppose I could do that, or..."

"Mitchell, don't." Robin warned.

"...you can taste BUFFALO SAUCE!"

The Condiment King pulled the trigger and sauce squirted from his gun, Robin easily avoided it and kicked the king in the chest, sending him backwards.

"You bird, you stand no chance against me!" The Condiment King shouted, standing up before slipping on his own sauce.

He tumbled to the floor and hit his head, knocking himself out.

"Always the same, huh Mitchell." Robin said, picking up the fallen king and carrying him outside.

The police were along shortly and took him to the GCPD before Robin grappled away.

--A Few Days Later--

Y/N looked out the window as the familiar giant T came into view, he had already met Dick and Kori but he was yet to meet the rest of the Titans so this was an exciting day.

Y/N looked over at Bruce, who sat opposite him in the limo.

"How come I'm wearing my Robin suit but you aren't wearing your Bat suit?" Y/N asked.

"I'm not here to meet the Titans as a hero, they already all know me. You are." Bruce stated.

As they pulled into the garage of the Titans base, it was clear they were currently out on a mission.

Perfect.

"They don't know I'm here right?"

Bruce smiled.

"No, I told them only I'm coming. They believe you are currently unwell and bedbound in Wayne Manor."

Y/N put on his domino mask and traveled through the Titan Tower. Eventually he found the common area and climbed up into the lighting areas. Time to ambush Dick.

He waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

And then, at last, the door opened.

In came a small group, none of which Y/N recognised, before in Nightwing walked with Kori walking alongside him.

"It's a shame that Y/N is unwell, I was hoping he'd get to meet the rest of the team." Nightwing said to her.

"Yes, I understand your feelings, I too had hoped to see Y/N again." She responded.

"When is Bruce going to get here anyway?" Dick said checking his watch, "he's never usually late."

"Psst. Up here!" Y/N loudly whispered.

Both Dick and Kori looked upwards into the shadow above the lights with faces of nervousness.

"Surprise!"

Y/N dropped and landed on Dick's chest, rolling off of him as he recovered.

"Y/N?! I thought you were unwell!" Dick said, running over and hugging him.

Y/N laughed as he was lifted out of Dick's arms and placed in a bear hug by Kori.

"Y/N how I've missed you!"
Y/N gave a muffled "Hey, Kori" as his face was being rather violently pressed into her shoulder.

Eventually she released him and he could breathe once more.

"Then, where's Bruce?" Dick said walking into the common area of the Titan Tower.

Kori grabbed Y/N's hand and led him inside too.

Upon entering, Y/N immediately noticed Bruce sitting on a sofa among the other Titans, speaking to all of them.

Bruce glanced over and smiled, knowing Y/N was happy about getting to surprise Dick and Kori.

"Everyone!" Dick called out, causing everyone to stand and walk over.

"Titans, I'd like to introduce you to my brother, the second Robin, Y/N!" Dick said, grabbing and pulling Y/N infront of him.

Y/N was staring at three rather odd looking people and they were staring back.

"Hey there, I'm Y/N Todd, nice to meet you!" Y/N said, holding his hand out to the three people.

The first to shake it was a guy with green skin standing in the centre of the three.

"Yo, I'm Garfield, but people usually call me Beast Boy."

Once he had let go the man standing in all blue on Garfield's left took Y/N's hand and shook it.

"Jaime. I-I'm Jaime."

"And should I call you by a codename or?"

"Oh, Blue Beetle."

After shaking Beetle's hand, Y/N turned to the last of the three, a woman standing on Garfield's right with a dark cloak and some red jewels, and offered his hand.

She looked at his hand before looking at him and then turning away.

Y/N held it up for another second before awkwardly lowering it again as Jaime and the cloaked woman walked away.

"Have I offended her?" Y/N asked Nightwing.

"No, she's just a little uncomfortable around new people, give her time and she'll eventually warm up to you."

Y/N looked over at the cloaked woman before Garfield's voice cut in.

"Which one of you is stronger, Nightwing or Robin?"

A/N: I'm intentionally not including character images from this point forwards in my story.

To me, character images sort've distrupt the flow of the writing and I've also witnessed in other stories that showing images and entire designs can be entirely rejected (sometimes rightly so) by the readers

I would prefer that when I say someone like Nightwing, you can picture whatever design of Nightwing you like as there are a great many out there.

Thanks again,

Pugg.