After Party

Victoria's POV

After the wedding had ended Nash and I went to our reception. I worked really hard on making this wedding perfect. I'm just hoping it all works out. I guess if you think about it, life can't be any better I'm married to the love of my life. Yeah I'm young, but it's completely worth it.

"Babe you did a great job with this" Nash whispered into my ear as we entered the reception.

"I'm glad you like it, I could be a wedding planner if anything" I joked around. He laughed.

Then I remembered Mahogany was going to bring Hope for me! I wriggled out of Nash's grasp and looked out for Mahogany. She was no where in sight.

"Victoria are you okay?" I heard Paige's phone speak.

"Yeah I'm just looking for Mahogany" I explained to her. She pointed to the long line of people crowding in the reception.

"Dang it" I mumbled. Paige grabbed my hand and gave me that 'it's okay she's in good hands' look. I forced myself to trust her and went to Nash.

"You know this is just the start of our night." he winked at me as he took my hand. If my husband thinks he can get another baby out of me he can go away. I giggled at my thought, and Nash guessed what I was thinking.

"I was just kidding" he said and gave my a kiss.

"EXCUSE ME NO PDA PLEASE!" I heard Jennifer yell at us. Startled we separated, but I gave her a huge hug.
"Jen I miss you so much!" I told her.

"I miss you so much more, it's weird not being together anymore." She admitted.

Sadly it was true, we had all grown close and then it was all shattered. I mean Jen went on to do great things with the Sunsation tour as well as the rest of the guys and girls, Miranda we never heard about again. Jack and Jack J and Sadie are all on tour. Then there is the girls Mahogany, Paige, Anabel, and Andy. They are doing great and then there's my little family. It all turned out for the best. I think?

"We should do a girls night, a late bachelorette party," She said giggling.

"Do you think they would be okay with that?" I asked worried.

"Of course they would." She said staring at the group of guys.

"Well, first lets enjoy the night. Then after we can think about the bachelorette party," I giggled. Jen just nodded and ran off to Matt. 

As all of this was happening, I didn't even noticed a slow song came on. Not just any slow song, it was Nash and I's song.  

"Victoria may I have this first dance", Nash asked me politely.

"Of course", I answered. Then he took my hand and we danced. I honestly felt like a princess, it was all so surreal. Nothing could've made the moment better.

Paige's POV

I saw everyone around me getting up, and then there was me stuck to a damn wheelchair. I felt bad for Cameron, I am just going to tell him to go find someone else to dance with. It won't matter because I know his feelings for me a strong and my feelings for him are even stronger. Although I wanted to tell him this, I had no idea where the heck this boy went. I saw him at the altar 2 hours ago. I am going to be so upset if he had to leave again.

I mean for god's sake for once can't he spend time with his girlfriend. This is honestly the worst part of living a gazillion miles away from your boyfriend. I just missed him and I need to feel his lips on mine. 

"Guess who?" someone familiar covered my eyes, interrupting my thoughts.

"Is it someone that I miss?" I played along.