10.Broken glass(Pt 2)

Start from the beginning

Knowing me I get up to follow after him closing the door, he was sitting on the bed, with an unreadable expression on his face.

" Why you come up in here Onika?" He asks me as I sit on the bed in between his legs

" I wanna apologize baby", I say rubbing his dick through his Jean's.

" Man stop tryna seduce me", he says trying to move my hand

" Come on baby", I say softly grabbing his belt buckle, unbuttoning it and going into his pants whipping his dick out.

" Onika Gone", he mutters watching me put his dick in my mouth.

He watches me as my head Bob's up and down in a steady pace taking all of his 10 inches in my mouth. Not gagging but handling him like a big girl. I spit on his tip, licking all around his dick before I slide it back in my mouth.

" Damn ma", he groans grabbing my hair pushing my head down further.

I smile to myself as his dick starts to twitch in my mouth,  I squeeze his balls and he busts right in my mouth but I keep sucking his dick.

" Ah hell Nah, ma " he moans as he cums in my mouth again.

I swallow all of him,  kissing his tip before I come up to kiss his lips, sliding my tongue in his mouth.

" Damn Nika, you always get better and better with this shit", he says smiling as I pull away from him.

" I'm really sorry Dayvon, really. I just should've been honest I really wanted to hurt you like you did me", I say to him.

" I cant even get mad at you lil folks ", he says softly grabbing my small hands in his big one.

***

We are now standing outside my sister Kenu house, her car was here. So obviously she was home. I just hope Ovino was okay,  we all were dressed in black with our ski masks ready to pull over our face.

" You ready ma?" Von asks me, looking in my eyes.

" Yes let's go get out son", I say nodding my head focusing.

We both knew it wasnt a lovey dovey Moment,  when it was time to fuck some shit up, all that was out the window. It's law when you a gangsta. Fuck yo feelings,  all you have to think about is the task ahead because you may have to kill someone.

We all slip our masks over our face, We decided to go through the back because I had no clue what was waiting for us in the front room,  and Meek was expecting for me to come through the front room because I have a key to the house, Polo manages to break us in with no problem and broken glass our sounds. Von and I take the lead, well Von gets in front of me, like always trying to protect me. We tip toe through my sisters small house.

There I see her and Meek making out while my baby was fast asleep on the couch. I can't lie and say that didnt hurt me, My own sister was in with this.

" Kenu", I say making her jump off Meek's lap.

" Onika?" She questions looking confused.

I pull of my mask looking at her, I had to make sure my expression was emotionless.

" How could you Kenu? My son? I thought you was my sister and you had my back, Ovino's back", I say to her kn a stiff tone.

" Onika you changed the minute you blew up, I expected that from Durk but not you", she says laughing.

" Kenu this is foul as fuck, this Ovino blood. You crossed the line", Durk chimes in.

" Fuck you and Onika, I hope-"

I hit her dead in the face with the gun knocking her out instantly, I didn't have time for the games. Meek looks terrified as Von takes off his mask and gives him a evil smirk.

" Aye what's that smell?" Kayla and Booka says frowning up..

" Yeah what is that smell?" Polo says looking around

" It smells like shit, did the baby do it?" Duke says walking over to Ovino.

" It was me", Meek says in a low embarrassed tone.

" Any lady words shitty boy?" Von asks him cocking the gun back..

" Von dont kill him, we cant afford no more murders on our hands", I say grabbing his arm.

" Then what the fuck we do?" He asks frowning.

" The same thing he did to you, get his ass locked up and my sister for Kidnapping," I say to him.

" Aight if yo plan dont work, we killing his ass", he says smiling and then he hits Meek in the face with gun and knocks him out.

" Lights out Bitch", Duke says laughing and we all laugh.

Ovino sits up on the couch looking confused, Von and I rush over to him and he smiles as Von picks him up kissing him. My little family is finally together that's all I ever wanted, what I didnt know was that it was more bullshit on the way...

_________________________________

A filler chapter but some shit is about to go down so stay tuned!

I'm officially back updating this story lol, I've been gone from it for tooooo long lol!. I appreciate yall being patient with me, I just wanna give yall my best work rather then rushing through it you know

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know !

Also check out my other books if you havent!

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾