I lied. ( Finale pt 2)

○ OMNISCIENT ○

Onika frowns at her phone at the unknown number calling her for the tenth time today , she shuts it off and slides her phone in her black birkin Von had bought her. She take a deep breath as she looks up at Dayvon who had a mean mug on his face.

" What's wrong Papa?" She asks looking at him.

" What nigga called you?" He asks ignoring her question

" You cant be fucking serious right now", She says looking at him, completely caught off guard.

" Onika I'm dead ass serious,  who the fuck was that?" He demands looking at her.

" I dont know, it's an unknown number ", she says rolling her eyes looking away from him.

Dayvon expression softens when he sees the tears rushing down her face. He's only accusing her because he knows what he's out here doing, he loves her but he still likes to fuck other hoes.

" I'm sorry Ma", he says as he scoots next to her, they were in the backseat of the limousine,  heading to court. 

" No get off me Dayvon", she says harshly pushing him away but he grabs her up and starts kissing her.

" I'm sorry Ma, don't be mad", he says as he hugs her tightly.

Onika doesn't say anything as she lays against his chest, he kisses her forehead repeatedly. She was hoping the judge let him go with a light sentence because she didn't want to raise this baby by herself, she really wanted Von to be there with her during her whole experience,  she didn't want him to miss any moments.

" I want a us to have a girl", Dayvon says to her making her look up..

" I want a boy though ", She says smiling now.

" I already got two daughters hell nah", he says shaking his head, not realizing what he just said.

" Two daughters? I thought it was just True", Onika says frowning looking at him.

" Onika I said I have one daughter, ma", he says laughing nervously looking at her.

" No Dayvon, I heard you said you had two daughters ", She says sitting up looking at him.

" Ma, you hearing things. Is Roman playing with yo head again?" He asks her touching her head, she swats his hand away frowning.

" Roman hasn't done shit to me Dayvon, I know what the fuck I heard ', She says feeling herself becoming livid.

" Ma, come here", he says opening his arms, pulling her there.

He got some hoe pregnant and he won't even tell me, onika thinks as he starts kissing all on her again..

He starts kissing on her neck and gripping her breast. She already knew he was tryna have sex with her, she sighed deeply as he starts to unbuckle his jeans, his lips against hers as he kisses her. He smirks as she pulls her dress up and slip her pink thong off,  he pulls her on his lap,  letting her wet ass pussy slide on his hard, thick dick. He still couldn't believe how tight and wet she is for him. They kiss passionately as she rides him like it would be her last time,  both of their hands are tangled together.