𝟦: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

The night ended with a warm hug and a kiss on top of the small girls head

The night ended with a warm hug and a kiss on top of the small girls head. Castor hugged her too, grinning so widely I thought his cheeks would explode.

The drive home was filled with Castor exclaiming how much he loved 'Dora' and that he wanted to spend every day with her. He even begged me to let him.

I wish we could too.

Her soft hands, her beautiful smile, her mesmerizing eyes, her sweet voice, her rosy cheeks, were the only thing on my mind as I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. How could someone be so.. perfect?

My phone suddenly pinged, making me roll over and grab it from the side table. A smile instantly etched its way onto my face when I saw the person who texted me.

Isadora <3: thank you for coming with me today! i had fun.

Me: You don't have to thank me. So did I and I hope to see you soon.

Isadora <3: come by the coffee shop tomorrow?

Me: I'll be there.

I turn my phone off, lay it back on the table, roll over again and try to fall asleep. The faster I do, the quicker I can see her.

...

Fixing my outfit, I step into the coffee shop. The smells fill my nose, calming me. I get in line and try my best not to be seen by Isadora. The closer I get, the more nervous I get.

She's dressed in a yellow sweatshirt and a flower print purple skirt, the blue apron over it. Her hair is still in braids but it's styled in a high ponytail.

She smiles warmly at the customers as they order but I can tell that she's tired by the way the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

"Hi, doll," my deep voice sounds out as I step up to order.

Her head immediately snaps up to meet mine and this time her eyes match the smile that decorates her beautiful face. "Hi!" She cheerfully says. "What would you like today?"

"Just an iced coffee, please," I answer.

"Yes, sir," Isadora responds.

I pay for the coffee and go sit at the table that she pointed to when she told me that she'd bring the drink to me herself.

Quickly after, Isadora makes her way towards me, my drink in her dainty hands. She places it on the table in front of me and sits across from me.

Placing her head in her hands, she stares at me while her legs swing back and forth against she ground.

I stare into her eyes and watch as they linger a little on my lips.

That makes me smile.

"Are you tired, love?" I question, slightly worried. She shakes her head, making me raise my eyebrow. "Don't lie."

"J-just a little," she stutters, eyes now on the table.

"When do you get off?"

"In like two hours."

"Make sure to take a nap when you get home, okay?" I softly demand.

"Okay," she replies, nodding her head slightly hard.

I take a sip of my coffee and glance at the time, realizing that I need to go now or I'll be late for work. I stand up, tucking my chair back in, and go to stand in front of the angel.

"I have to go now but I'll see you soon, yeah?"

She nods her head again and smiles sweetly up at me. I lean down to her height and kiss her gently on the cheek.

I let my eyes close for a little and enjoy the softness of her skin against my lips. It feels like heaven.

My heart warms slightly when I stand back up and her eyes roam all over the place, avoiding me.

"Goodbye, Isadora," I whisper for just her to hear.

Before I exit the coffee shop, I look back to the girl who I had become obsessed with in such a short time. Her hands covered her puffed out cheeks as she blinked over and over, looking around as if seeing everything for the first time.

I grin to myself and make a promise to the sun that I'll never hurt her. That I'd never let anyone hurt her.

 That I'd never let anyone hurt her

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 706
| not edited