3: 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭"

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭"

"I better, I better go back to work," the girl in front of me rushes out in a timid voice. I just stay staring down at her, wondering how in the world someone as beautiful as her could exist.

I'm convinced I'm just dreaming and she's not real.

From the way her eyes sparkle, the way her lips curl into a cute little smile, and the way her hands have to keep busy doing something, I've been enchanted.

"Hades?"

"Okay, angel. I'll see you soon, yeah?" I finally speak, questioning her.

"Yes!" She excitedly says with a hard nod of her head. "I have an art display tomorrow i-if you and Castor wanna come."

"Do you have a phone?" I ask, her nodding in reply and pulling it out of her apron. She opens her contacts app, letting me place my number in it. "Text me the time and place and we'll be there, okay?"

"O-okay."

I take one last glance at her, trying to memorize every single little detail. "Goodbye, Isadora," I softly say, grinning at her blushed face.

"Bye-bye, Hades."

...

"You saw Dora without me?!" Castor squeaks from the backseat of the car.

"Mhm," I reply, thinking of the feeling of her hand in mine. They're so soft.

"That's unfair, papa," he whines, pouting his lip out.

"You'll get to see her tomorrow, Castor," I inform, hoping that it will cheer him up.

"Really?!"

I chuckle at the look on his face, nodding my head at him. "Really."

His smile expands from ear to ear as he jumps up and down in his seat. He then rambles on and on the whole ride home about how he needs to make her something. I unbuckle his seatbelt for him, helping him out of the car and grabbing his hand in mine.

When we get into the house, we take off our shoes and jackets, putting them in their designated spots.

"Kitty!" He screams running into the living room. His kitten, Pablo, lays on the couch.

He snatches the cat up into his arms.

"Be careful, orso."

He completely ignores and instead talks to the cat as he walks down the hall and into his room. "You have to help me make Dora's present, Pablo," I hear him say.

I plop down onto the couch with a sigh. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I open the text from Isadora. It's the address of the place and the time it starts.