ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Don't worry, I will protect you,(Y/n)" you smile at Hakkai as he comforts you.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I wish to return home, I'm creeped out by your brother" you confess, looking down at your hands.

"No, it is totally fine"

Indeed Taiju is considered a creep more than your boyfriend.

Taiju is a creep with anger issues.

And Mikey is a calm and calculative creep.

Just thinking about Taiju gives you goosebumps on many levels, Taiju is sick in his head.

"So, are you going to return me back home?" you ask, as Hakkai is deep in thought.

"Hakkai?" you utter out his name, getting slightly worried by the silence.

"Yes, just give me some time" you frown slightly at his words.

"Some time to do what, you can just-" he cuts you off.

"You can sleep here on the bed I will take the couch"

The fact that Hakkai is acting like that, gives your paranoia.

"You are not going to let me leave, are you?" you demand.

"Good night, (Y/n)" with that you are left without an answer.

You can't help but think about your parents, are they worried about you not calling them back? Did they call the police?

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Wanna work together with me?"

"Huh!" Takemichi is surprised at Kisaki's sudden words.

"Think I can't see through your bullshit! Why the fuck would we ever work with you?" Chifuyu spats out.

"Got any better idea" Kisaki starts, looking with an emotionless expression at Chifuyu.

"As long as the pact that Mitsuya made with the Black dragons stand, the other Toman admins can't lay a finger on them"

Kisaki's gaze turns sharp as he leans towards Matsuno, with his hand in his pockets.

"That said, there is no way you the two of you alone can take on the Black Dragons"

"Mikey is weak, seeing how the Black dragons are gaining power, I need to crush them right here and now"

Kisaki then utters out the next words with clear hatred and sarcasm.

"He wasn't even able to protect (Y/n), such a great boyfriend.

Out of nowhere, Chifuyu points a broken glass piece at Tetta's neck, shocking everyone in the restaurant.

"(Y/n) is Mikey's girlfriend, stay away from her" Takemichi exclaims.

Unexpectedly, Hanma points a knife at Takemichi's neck as he stands behind him with a smirk.

"You should already know that fighting is off-limits" Hanma warns.

"Tsk" Chifuyu pulls the glass piece away.

"And you should know that (Y/n) is off-limits" Tetta chuckles deeply.

"Don't worry, I'm sure (Y/n) is wise enough to break up with Mikey sooner than later"

🎉 You've finished reading Mɪᴋᴇʏ's Gɪʀʟ| Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉