ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

The thought of being late on your first date with Mikey made you uneasy.

You didn't want him to have a bad impression about you not being interested.

Would he get angry?

Yes, Mikey might seem friendly and sweet, and he is like that, but what if this is all an act.

What if Mikey is just putting up a show?

Honestly, the reason why you are going on this date in the first place is to break up with him.

Those thoughts swirling in your mind stops, as soon as you bump into some boy, causing you to fall on the ground.

"I'm very sorry, please forgive me for my clumsiness!" You apologize to the boy.

Once your eyes land on him, you notice that he has blond hair and lovely heterochromia eyes which are hidden by glasses.

His eyebrows are another story...

"It's ok" he offers you a hand to help you up, in which you take.

You feel goosebumps up your spine from his sharp cunning stare.

Seriously that boy gives you the creeps.

"You are (Y/n), right?" his words surprised you.

"Yes...do we know each other?" You ask, causing him to smirk.

"We go to the same school, I saw you a few times"

Well, that gave you some comfort, knowing, that this boy wasn't stalking you like Mikey.

"My name is Tetta Kisaki" you nod at him and smile slightly.

Kisaki doesn't seem bad, you feel like you have made a mistake by judging him by his looks.

"Nice to meet you, but I have to go!"

With that, you rush away from him, leaving him admiring the way your small hand felt against his large ones.

"This is the first time I touch her"

Tetta's smirk turns into a crazed smile.

"And it won't be the last"

☀︎︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☀︎︎

When you arrive, you are surprised that Mikey hasn't arrived yet.

But you are more shocked to find Draken instead.

"Umm...where is Mikey?" you ask, feeling nervous at the thought of being alone with the tattooed boy.

"He is on his way" his reply is cold and blunt.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here,
Ken-Kun?" you inquire politely and meekly, trying to not sound rude.

A squeal escapes your lips when Draken slams you against the wall of a nearby building.

"If you do anything to hurt Mikey's feeling, I just want you to know that I and the gang won't let you off easily" your heart's rate picks up.

"The gang?"

Draken grins upon seeing the frightened look on your face.

"You are now are property of Mikey, a property of the Tokyo Manji Gang"

You have heard about that gang but never imagined that Mikey and Draken are from this gang or any gang at all.

"What are you doing to (Y/n), Ken-kun?"

Draken moves away from you only to face his best friend who has a deadly look on his face.

"Just telling (Y/n) that she is our gang's property"

You stare at your boyfriend with pleading eyes.

"Tell me that he is joking, you won't allow this to happen, right, Mikey?"

Manjiro's expression turns into a playful one.

"Why not? Sharing is caring, (Y/n)-chan"