ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Baji is dead...Baji died in your arms that day, which made you feel heartbroken.

Because he also confessed something to you.

He confessed that just like Mikey was your neighbor, he was also your neighbor.

Baji told you that he tried to approach you, but he couldn't because he knew that Mikey liked you.

His death isn't Kazutora's fault as much as it was Kisaki's fault.

You feel useless for not preventing his death, you called the ambulance but by the time they reached the location, he was already dead.

Kazutora was sentenced to ten years in jail, and the Toman gang has forgiven him for what he has done.

Right now, you are hanging out with Draken and Takemichi.

However, you freeze upon seeing a woman dressed in a very skimpy bikini, a blush adorns your face.

'Did Ken just take us to a brothel?'

Your face turns bright red in embarrassment, while Draken speaks with the woman, Takemichi grabs your wrist and was about to walk out.

"You know you and (Y/n) are the first people I bring here, after Mikey," Draken says.

"You were raised here?" you ask with a surprised look on your face.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

You went to the bathroom, while Draken is speaking with some man, and Takemichi is left in the 'waiting room'

After finishing washing your face, you start heading towards the door until a man enters and closes the door behind him.

Your heartbeat rises up when you see the man's nasty intentions through the creepy look on his face.

You rush to the door, yet he stops you by grabbing your hand tightly.

"Why in such a rush, we still didn't get to have any fun together, sweetheart-"

You don't allow him to finish his sentence, because you let out the loudest scream.

"Someone help!"

But you also don't wait for help as you punch him in the face with your free hand.

Hey, you are not some dismal in distress to wait for your prince charming.

In reality, you know that if you don't do something right now, he might assault you.

So what is better than hitting him?

Unfortunately, the man is stronger than you, trying to bring you down.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal a very displeased-looking Draken.

"(Y/n), hurry up and get out"

The old man lets go of you in fear upon seeing the angry blond.

"You were trying to hurt my bunny, huh?"

You quickly obey Ken's words, leaving without questioning what he is going to do.

The moment he closes the door, you hear a crunching sound.

And you don't want to imagine what Ken is doing to that man.