24 Situational prisoner

Start from the beginning

Neerav didn't have the answer to that question. Yes, he should have gone to his room. He should not have listened to Rakesh.

"What's your daughter doing here? Didn't she take bath in your house or, don't your house have a bathroom?" Ratna's cousin asked them.

"What does that mean? Do you think my daughter intentionally did all this? she came to take bath because juice split on her dress. We went to the nearby shop to buy a new dress for her. ( She showed the bag in her hand. That had a new dress for Laila) We thought she will be safe in the Raizada mansion... He ruined her life..." Sapna blabbered.

"Mom, please don't trust them... don't know why they are doing this and what their intention is..." Neerav

"Mind your words Neerav... Look at my daughter... Why the hell should we blame you?"Anup howled.

Ratna took a step and reached Neerav. She frowned because he was stinking. Ratna turned towards Laila.

"What happened beta? "She asked Laila Painfully.

"I came out of the bathroom taking bath. I was shocked seeing him in this room... He pulled me towards him and tried to misbehave with me..."she cried closing her face with her palms.

" Lie... She is lying... She was the one who is fell on me... "Neerav said nervously

"Shut up Neerav... don't you dare my daughter" Anup took steps towards Neerav shouting at him.

He raised his hand to hit Neerav. A strong arm held him before it touched Neerav. Anup got horrified seeing, Arnav holding his hand.

"Don't you dare touch my brother..." Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"He spoilt my daughter's life... do you want me to be quiet?" Anup asked with a painful expression.

"I know my brother. He is not highly irresponsible to drink in his elder brother's marriage..." Arnav stood for Neerav that made Neerav emotional

"Arnav, trust me I did nothing..." Neerav said

"I have never seen a liar like you... you are stinking. yet, you say you did nothing...?" Anup asked frustrated.

"My friend asked me to drink. I denied him... she tried to make me drink. In that, it spilled on my dress... That's why I am stinking" Neerav explained.

"Where is your friend?" Sapna asked.

"He went to my room to bring my dress"

"If he would have gone to your room, he should be here by now. Why has not he returned yet? Is your room two kilometers away from the guestroom?" Anup raised the question.

"Let me check..." Neerav tried to go to his room.

"Nothing doing... he can do nothing with this matter... Your friend will be your side. How could we trust him?" Sapna said.

"Let's police integrate the case," said Arnav, reading Neerav's expression.

Neerav looked calm whereas Kapoors were horrified and Arvind was confused.

"Chotte, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Dad, we should know who is the culprit here. Until we get to know the truth, the issue won't get end...and..."

Cutting him,

"Let me die... I don't want to live anymore... why should I live with this flaw? I will die rather than stepping into the police station..." Laila cried.

Arnav raised his eyebrows with amusement. Is Laila such a girl who dies instead of stepping into the police station?

"What will we do after that? Let's die together... you live your life happily... Ratnaji..." Sapna cursed her indirectly

"What do you want us to do? You said Neerav spoilt her life. At the same time, you don't want to go to the police station too... then what do you want?" Arnav asked.

"You tell us Ratnaji... what should we do? Do you think, we can walk on the road with lifted heads like before? Can we answer people who asked us about this? Will my daughter get respect in society? Who will marry her? Think of my daughter, standing in my shoes... What you will do if you are in my place?" Sapna asked.

Ratna looked at Arvind helplessly.

"We are leaving this matter on you, Anup. We are ready to do whatever you want " Arvind said.

"We want our daughter to be happy. We want her to get a peaceful life... That's all we want..."

Arnav frowned. He sensed the issue traveling in the opposite route.

"Why are you beating around the bush? Say it clearly..." Sapna chided.

"Get Laila married to Neerav," Anup said.

Raizadas were shocked to the core. Neerav and Laila?

"Nooooo... I won't marry her..." Neerav shouted.

Arvind clutched his collar, gritting his teeth.

"Dad, please trust me... ask my friend... He will say what happened here..."

"It does nothing with this issue. The situation is against you... try to understand that..."

"No, dad... I won't marry her" he said strictly.

"You have to... You have no choice... and, no one is asking for your acceptance... Obey my words if you respect us..." Arvind said, gulping down.

Neerav closed his eyes helplessly.

"Get ready... " it was indeed an order.

Neerav fisted his fingers. Arvind looked at Ratna.

"Take him to his room"

Ratna nodded yes. clutching Neerav's hand, she started walking towards his room.

"You to get ready... " Arvind told Anup and left the place.

Arnav also walked out of the room. Closing the guest room door, Kapoors laughed.

"Finally... " Sapna said.

"Neerav is frustrated... don't know what he will do... " Anup

said.

" I will take care of him..." said Laila with overconfidence.

" Get ready we have no time... " Sapna said.

Laila nodded yes and started getting ready.

RM got filled with gossips. The matter started spreading like a forest fire. Another stage was also created for Neerav and Laila.

Arnav was disturbed like hell. Everything looked like a drama to him. He knew Kapoors but he couldn't connect the dots.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

The Wedding

Arnav was disturbed... Though he didn't have a good opinion of Neerav he didn'twant to believe what he witnessed in front of his eyes. He believed thatonly inquiry can bring the truth out but Kapoors didn't want to do that.If they were not wrong, why didn't they want Neerav to be enquired? Theirgestures didn't seem true. He removed his mobile and called Aman. Amanattended the call.