I behaved stupid, let my personal problems blind my view, let my vision get misty and ignored my duties as a king. A real king is the one- who knows how to take care of his subjects before himself. I- I on the other hand I left you in charge of the kingdom out of nerves.

The road may be rough, the journey may be tough and the experience may be bitter, but they are stepping stones to our future thrones.

I tell you the truth, I may not make himself king; only the blessing of those who held me in that regard can elevate me to the status of a king. For sovereignty is a sacred trust that may not be bartered or sold; still less may it be stolen or taken by force.

I have nothing to say that can justify my deed, except I won't repeat it. I promised them my dedication for evermore, and that is true, my words are never false." Yudhishthira said leaving everyone stunned. No one had seen it coming.

"Woah- that was a lot." Nakul said breaking the ice as he stroked his hair when no one responded to him increasing the awkwardness of the room.

"It's ok to be human." Nakul added looking at his brother then around again embarrassed.

"Ahem." Arjun fake coughed as everyone looked at him with questioning gazes.

"Umm.. I just.. Umm. I need to feed my cat." Arjun said.

"Since when did you have a cat?" nakul asked laughing uneasily.

Arjun glared at him as he said "I meant your cat, we are brothers so what is yours, is mine." Arjun finished as he swung his arm around nakul in a merry way.

"I thought you were allergic to cats." Yudhishthira said staring at arjun.

"Uh, ill wear gloves." Arjun said.

"I always do that na, nakul?" Arjun looked at nakul and shot him his famed puppy eyes as nakul nodded frantically.

"Bhrata arjun loves me so much that he does not let his allergy come in way of feeding my cats." Nakul said uneasily as he also swung his arm around arjun.

"No escaping." Draupadi said boldly as she then turned to yudhishthira.

"You let your personal problem get in way of political problems, but you regret it. To err is human, but to repent is divine. So, I support Dhriti, jyesth karn will rule khandavprasth and Aarya Yudhishthira will rule Mathura." Draupadi stated in a voice leaving no room for argument.

That was exactly when the ladoo in Bheem's mouth decided to make a noise while getting chewed between bheem's teeth as everyone turned to him, he was eating during something so serious?

"Um, I took it when Bhrata Yudhishthira was giving his lecture. I was hungry." Bheem said smiling sheepishly.

"No wonder you did not say anything." Sahadev said as everyone stared at each other before everyone started laughing.

Once the laughing session was done, Dhriti smiled at yudhishthira, that same look of shared understanding, then reached in again to touch his hand, pinching his palm between her thumb and index finger. 'You OK?'

"I could be on fire, but seeing you would make it all OK" he replied, his voice as brittle as a three-pack-a-day smoker.

"So, Yudhi, when are we going to visit Mathura?" Karn asked.

"Right now, luckily Mathura and Khadavaprastha share the norther and western boundary, hastinapur shares the eastern boundary with Khadavaprastha cause." Yudhi said as dhriti stood up and they walked to Mathura which was quite nearby since they were already on the northern border.

~~~~~~~~~'

"This is marvellous, fantastic, astounding, prodigious, phenomenal, breath taking, spectacular-" sahadev started but was cut by Dhriti