Truth or dare. Or fight Paris's superheroes. Your choice.

Annabeth's POV

Camp definetly overdid it. The best hotel in Paris that's owned by the mayor?  How in Hades did they pay for this? Annabeth thought when they drove into the hotel parking lot. She had barrowed someone's phone and looked it up.

Even though the building was supposed to be the best she found herself counting all the design  and arcitectual flaws. It may be nice but it wasn't perfect.

"Suite." Percy whistled with awe.

"Escuse me was that a pun?"

"Of course it was." Percy laughed and swung open the door.

"You're hopeless." Annabeth laughed as well. The first sound they heard when they walked in wasn't very pleasant.

"DAADDDDDYYYYYY!" Came a shrill female voice. "Where is my phone?!" A blond haired girl maybe a little bit younger than Annabeth came stomping down the stairs holding her phone in her hand. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she seemed to like the color yellow. Annabeth could already tell she didn't like her. Mainly because she despised the color yellow. Apollo ruined it for her.

"It's in your hand." Percy pointed at the phone. She looked at her hand.

"Oh it is!" When her eyes finally landed on them she stared at Percy.

"I'm Chloe want's your name?" Annabeth rolled her eyes. She didn't want to have to deal with another girl who was flirting with Percy. Chloe came up and grabbed Percy's arm.

"Percy." She smiled and started pulling him away, much to Percy's discomfort.

"Well Percy baby let me show you around! I'm sure your maid can go collect your bags for you." Her eyes fell on Annabeth with a look of disgust. Annabeth sent her the same look back. Percy seemed oblivious to her flirting. Typical him.

"I'm not a maid. I'm Annabeth and this is my boyfriend." She said emphasizing the word.

"Hmpf. He's not as hot as Adrien anyway." Chloe stomped back up the stares without so much as another glance.

"Chloe, dear, I'm here." The mayor came running into the room panting and weazing. When he realized his daughter wasn't there just guests he straightened himself.

"Your majesty." Percy bowed with a smug look on his face. Annabeth understood why. This was so something Leo would dare him to do.

"He's a mayor not a king." Annabeth nudged him. "Sir, I am Annabeth and this is Percy. I think we have a reservation here." Annabeth shook the mayor's hand.

"And both of your last names are Jackson?" He shook Percy's hand as well."

"Yes." Percy butted in before she could correct him.

"Percy, if that was your way of proposing to me than I'm going to go date Nico. My last name is Chase."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." The had a staring contest which Annabeth one.

"Jean do you have their reservations?" The mayor asked him and Jean nodded.

"He can show you to your rooms." Annabeth thanked the mayor and went with Percy.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Annabeth placed her suitcases on the floor next to her bed. They were in a suite with two King sized beds, couches, the longest TV Annabeth had ever seen, a kitchenette, a huge bathroom and tables.

"Yep, Camp really overdid it." Annabeth muttered loud enough for Percy to hear.

"You kidding?" Percy belly-flopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote turning on the television. Annabeth couldn't help but laugh.