Pretty.

"I'm sorry…" I sigh. "I had a quick talk with Jeno while I was attempting to run to you, too. And for the kiss, I'm sorry. I was caught off guard, but here is something that I will tell you… I didn't like it at all."

"You didn't?" He asked in a small voice as he sniffles. "Because it doesn't matter if you don't like my lips as long as you won't like Renjun's or anyone else's."

"That's too bad, then…" I face him and stare right into his eyes. "Because I like your lips."

"W-What—"

And I will never get enough of it. Even if my lips would hurt from kissing you. Even if my hands would get sore from rubbing your back and pushing you to my chest. Even if no more saliva will fall out from my mouth. I will never get rid of your plump, beautiful and tasty lips in which I'm kissing right now.

He had encircled both his arms around my neck and pulled me close to his face. Slowly, I put my arms around his thighs to carry him like a baby that he is. Without even daring to cut the kiss, I opened my car door to put him there.

"Oh god…" I pant. Then, I find the chair's button so I could make it lean backwards which also gave me the space to go over Donghyuck.

"Hyung…" He giggled, sending butterflies to my stomach and glitters everywhere. "Wanna have sex in the car?"

"It'd be uncomfortable." I chuckle and kissed him again. "But I don't mind."

"I'll be fine." He kissed me back, making me feel every bits and corners of his mouth. "Mark hyung, I like you."

"I feel honored." I whisper as I lock the door and immediately made him remove his shirt.

"Let's make this quick. Everyone might see us."

"Your car isn't tinted?"

"It is." I laugh. "But I'm afraid my car might shake badly."

"Nah. It's okay."

"Move up for a minute, baby…" I pat his bottom and he was quick to do so. I place myself on the chair and pulled him back to my lap. "Ride me."

"No problem." He smirked.

He's so tiny that he was able to remove his shorts and boxers without hitting his head everywhere. Once he's naked, he placed myself in between my knees and removed my belt without leaving his eyes from me.

His big doe eyes is working since I had a boner instantly.

"Damn." I chuckle. "Let me stretch you first, by the way…"

"No need." He bit his lips seductively and grabbed my boxers to pull it down. "I'm already stretched."

"How?" I frown. "We didn't have sex yesterday and the other day!"

"Hyung… I bought… a toy…"

"A toy?" My eyebrows furrowed, while my fingers threaded through his hair. "You played with yourself?"

He nodded eagerly as he takes me in his hot mouth, immediately making it twitch badly and stand up to it's extent.

"I get bored at home so I play with myself, imagining it was you."

"You can always call me up for sex baby, don't use that toy again." I huff. "You don't have to imagine when you have me."

"I'm just enjoying myself." He pouted, and it looks like he's about to cry again. "I can't?"

"You can't. You have me, you don't need a toy." I scold him lightly and made him take me in deep. "Does it even feel better than the real thing which you're sucking right now?"

TAUGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें