"We are come on its our turn", he said.

I walked over to the platform again paying attention to this one being less steep it was nice. We got the harness hooked on properly, he was the one to jump off because I was on top him so that we fit well.

It took hima second but he jumped and was yelling.

"Look around dad", I said.

"This is nice that jump though got me for a second", we landed on the platform.

"Yeah we all screamed the first time around.", I said.

"Let's see if Julez can handle it this one is less high and they allow him on this one", he said.

"We will see", I said.

Julez scream echoed, it was ever going and I wanted to laugh. I just knew he was not liking it and I rather not make him feel embarrassed. He came off shaking my dad had to get him, I just watched quietly.

"I don't want to do that again", he whispered, "that was scary"

"You did it Julez!! A for trying", I said.

"Yeah did you see the beach the way it looked", Solange said.

"Noo"

"You wanna see how it looks?", she asked.

"Yeah I do. I just looked away."

"Let's do it one more time", Solange said.

"Yeah I am tough if she can do it I can do it.", he said.

"Michelle coming in", Michelle yelled as if she was the spotlight.

"Okay main character moment we love to see it", Solange said.

"Look down when you go back see how the trees look when you zooming", she suggested.

"I'm doing that for sure", I said.

"Let Julez and Solo go first", he gave me little nudge. I simply nodded, who knows how Julez would react.

They were off the platform and I could hear screaming, I don't think he was ready for that ride. I could tell he needed to be more comfortable with heights.

"You wanna go together or separate?"

"This time together and the next one we can do separate.", I suggested.
"Alright", we walked up together and got the harness set up.

I was looking around trying to point out details. I saw some color parrots flying underneath, it was a flock of them.

Michelle came down and we repeated the process execpt Solange and Julez skipped out they weere just watching. We had some extra time there so we did a few more time I brought my phone to record the moments.

After we finished I was exhausted from the day it was about 2 about to be 3 and we went back to the boat. There we were going to have a late lunch but I went for a nap instead.

Shawn POV
I sat at a loss for words just as Bey told me what happened this morning before she left. I couldn't imagine what would of happened if Bey didn't catch Kynedy. I would die as well thats my baby right there.

I was filled with regret bringing her on this trip so quick and just mashing her into this life she did not understand fully. I felt bad because I know Julez attacks were not helpful but how to tell Solo if there is anything we can do.

She was currently taking a nap, Tina was in the room with her she went in after eating.

"When are we returning to Californian mainland?", Solange asked.