There are more like you? Jewel chirped, curious. Azara snickered. "Well, maybe not like me," she said. "Let's go meet them."

The door opened, Azara and Eda walked out. Luz immediately hopped off from the couch. King slid off of her landing on the cushioning, waking up. John woke up as well, hearing Luz's footsteps as she bounded over towards Azara and Eda. Hunter stood up from the chair, noticing them as well and walked over to them. Lil' rascal was still sleeping on his shoulder. Luz hopped up and down on the heels over her feet, excited.

"What did you make?! What did you make?! Is it a bird, a snake?" she exclaimed. "I have to know!"

Everyone's widen when they heard a small chirp in response. Lil' rascal opened it's eyes hearing it as well. Jewel popped out from out of Azara's long ponytail, staring at them curiously.

"You made a bird!" Luz shouted, happily.

"What's her name?" John asked. Azara smiled and held her finger out for Jewel to hop onto it, showing the palisman to them.

"Everyone, meet Jewel," she introduced them her. "Jewel, this is Luz. She is a human, like me and this is my brother John and next to him is King and finally this is Hunter and Orion. Orion is a palisman just like you." Jewel's eyes widen as did Lil' rascal when the two noticed each other.

So this is the cute boy that you were thinking about? And this is his palisman? I can see why you like him... Azara blushed. "Uh, why don't you and Orion go play for a bit?" she stammered. Lil' rascal made an excited chirp in response before flying off from Hunter's shoulder, hovering beside Jewel.

I have a new friend! She's also just as cute as Azara, right, Hunter? Hunter's eyes widen before coughing, clearing his throat. "Yeah, I think that's a great idea. I think that you two should play for a bit, get to know each other!"

Jewel flew off from Azara's finger and hovered next to Orion. The two began flying around the living room, chirping happily in conversation.

It was in the middle of the night, it was dead quiet as everyone was asleep. They were all sleeping in the living room, after partying too hard, celebrating Jewel. However, not everyone was entirely asleep. Hunter was wide awake. He turned his head, looking at Azara who was sleeping beside him, curled up. He stared silently at her for a few minutes before getting up and walking over towards the front door. Lil' rascal and Jewel were sleeping together on top of a shelf. The cardinal opened it's eyes when it heard Hunter's footsteps creaking on the floorboards. He's eyes widen when he saw Hunter at the front door, getting ready to leave. Lil' rascal quickly flew over, while trying not to wake Jewel, to catch up to him. But, it was too late as Hunter closed the door behind him.

Azara was woken up by frantic chirping and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. They went went wide when they saw Lil' rascal frantically fluttering by the door, chirping. Azara frowned and as she looked down she noticed that Hunter was gone! Her eyes widen, worried, and she quietly stood up, trying not to wake the others and walked over to the red bird. Lil' rascal noticed her and quickly flew over to her.

"Where's Hunter? Do you know why did he left?" she asked. Lil' rascal made a chirp began chirping, giving Azara an answer. His chirps sounded like they were singing a song, "Happy Birthday To You." Azara's eyes widen in surprise before she opened the door, quietly, not waking Hooty, and closed it behind her, as the others were still sleeping, unnoticed that the two had left.

Azara noticed Hunter's footprints on the ground and followed them until they led her to a lake. She stopped when she saw him sitting by the shoreline, staring out into the water as the moon reflected above it, in a crescent shape almost blackened.