Never Getting a Day of Peace

"Mhmm," I groan as I snuggle further into my comfy pillow. 'I feel like I had the weirdest dream last night... I think it had something to do with the eldest, Shu. Wait.... Shu!?' I thought before jolting out of my comfortable laying position. I look down to see said vampire still sleeping peacefully. I try to stand up, slowly removing his hands from my waist.

"Where are you going?" Shu asks his icy blue eyes staring into mine.

"To get ready...?"

"We don't have school today." He says before pulling me closer to him. He lays his head on my lap hugging my stomach.

"If we don't have school can I at least go back to sleep?" I question looking at him with a wary look being to scared to try and push him away.

"I'm thirsty," he says before slightly lifting up my white t-shirt. I wince as I feel a sharp pain on my upper hip. I let out small groans as he drank my blood.

When he was finished, he teleported away. I let myself fall back into the comfort of my pillows before drifting off to sleep again.

"Yuko!" I hear a very familiar voice call out.

I slowly open my eyes to see Yui peering over me.

"Your finally awake! Gosh!" Yui lectures.

"Sorry? What do you want?"

"It's time for lunch."

"What about breakfast?"

"You slept through it."

"What! How come no one woke me up?!" I frantically get out of bed and start getting ready. I put on casual black pants and a white collared shirt which I didn't button all the way(two buttons undone) I quickly rush out the door to follow Yui who was already walking down the hall. We make a few twists and turns untill we reach the dining hall. The moment we walked in I could feel everyone staring. 'What where they staring at? Is it Yui?' I question while walking to the same seat I sat at last time, between Shu and Subaru.

Time skip to after lunch—————————-

When what I thought was every one left I got out of my seat to head back to my room untill I heard a voice speaking to me.

"Yuko, please come meet me in my room," the purple haired male, Reiji, said to me.

I simply nod my head, not daring to ask why. He starts to walk away as I follow close behind him. 'Is it ok to just follow him like this?' I thought while slowing my walk a bit, ' don't wanna get too close...' He stoped walking when we got to a door, which was probably his room. He opens the door for me as I walk inside.

"Please have a seat," Reiji said while walking towards a couch with a small table near it. I sit down on the far left side of the couch.

"Would you like some tea?" Reiji says while looking out the window not even facing me.

"If it doesn't inconvenience you," I say trying to sound polite. I then watch as he pores me a cup of tea and hands it to me. ' Is this even safe to drink?' I thought. Scared of what might happen if I don't I take a sip. 'It's taste fine?' I take another sip before I start to feel dizzy.

"W-what did you do?" I said to Reiji before passing out.

Time skip #2 ———————————

I hear the slight mumble of words as I squint my eyes open. I see the blurry figure of Yui in front of me. I then realize that I'm still in Reiji's room but sitting on the couch.(pretend the couch/chair in his room can fit two people instead of one)  I close my eyes again before feeling someone slightly shift my body. I realize that I had been leaning on something, and that something was Reiji. I tried to open my eyes again but I just couldn't as I drifted back into the world of sleep.

Time skip #3 ——————————————

I'm again woken up by a sudden thump. My eyes refusing to open. I here small grunts and shouting in the room. I'm finally able to open my eyes a bit as I see Reiji pinning Yui to a bookshelf, yelling random profanities. I watch as Yui almost falls to floor. Reiji, still holding on to her wrist, doesn't let her fall. Still going on, and on, and on about whatever he was talking about. I watch as his blurry figure leans down to grab Yui.

"It's rude to stare." Reiji says while picking Yui up bridal style.

My vision finally returns to me as I quickly sit up straight. "a-apologies," I manage to stamper out.

I watch him teleport away, probably to Yui's room. I take this chance to go back to my room as well. I get off the couch and onto my feet, but just as I was about to leave Reiji came back.

"I haven't told you that you could leave, yet," Reiji spoke catching my attention.

I slowly turn around and meet the gaze of said vampire. " O-oh, sorry?" It came out as more of a question then an answer.

Our eyes locked together for a split second then in the blink of an eye Reiji was gone. Until I felt a sudden shiver down my spine. My arms where grabbed and held behind my back. As I felt a sudden presence from behind.

"Reiji, please let go," I say just above a whisper.

He doesn't say a word and hums before tugging at my shirt's collar exposing my shoulder.

"I wonder... do vampire bites feel different depending on the person..?"

"Are you trying to find out," Reiji says in a low tone.

My eyes widen as I realizing what I just said that out loud.

"Uh umm I," I try to find the words to say.

Reiji grabs my chin making me face him.

"I- uhh I didn't-," I stutter trying to justify whatever the hell I just said

The end </3

JK LOL

I feel a sharp pain in my neck right above my collar bone.

"Nghh," I groan. As start to lose balance I lean back onto Reiji a bit for support as he continued to drink my blood. Small groans escape my mouth as I stood there, not having the energy to fight back.

"Will you shut up," Reiji said pulling away from my neck before covering my mouth with his hand.

"Huhmm!" I muffle, trying to speak.

"I said shut up," Reiji says in a stern voice.

I try to speak only for it to be muffled as I try to pry my hands out of his grip. His grip only tightens as I struggle. I groan a bit before feeling a wierd sensation on my neck. But this time it felt... oddly pleasant, not like a bite. It took me a moment to realize what Reiji was doing. I let out a small moan before immediately regretting it. My ears turn as red as cherries, while my cheeks where dusted with light pink. My vision starts to feel blurry again, probably from shock and blood loss before I pass out for the second time today and who knows how many times this week.

1-5-22

1225 words