Goh: are you trying to say...

Ash: I think it's saying "forward march"

Goh: yeah makes sense, it wants to pilot me instead of the flower. Oh what do you know I'm suddenly marching hut, hut, hut.

Ash: good going flabebe keep it up.

Goh: I wonder where we'll end up marching to.

(Grookey hops on and tries but Goh is in pain as Grookey pulls one way but flabebe pulls the opposite)

Goh: ow that hurts! Grookey! You're pulling too hard! Stop! Stop! OWWW!

(We cut away to them walking)

Goh: is this the place?

(We see flabebe freak out as big rocks are there and no flowers)

Ash: you're serious!

Goh: are you telling me you found your flower where that boulder is?

(Flabebe is freaking out more)

(At a Pokémon center)

Goh: who would've predicted a boulder would land on that very spot.

Ash: and there wasn't a single white flower in the area, we'll find some place else.

Goh: we've only just begun the search so cheer up, ok?

(We see the sad flabebe holding oran berry it's size as Goh looks sad until he gets an idea on how to try and cheer it up)

Goh: oh flabebe would you like to give this yummy honey a taste?

(Flabebe shakes it's head as Grookey tries to help by jumping on Goh in the process knocking flabebe off and pouring honey on Goh's hair and styling the top parts that flabebe was holding into different things causing flabebe to laugh)

Ash: flabebe laughed!

(Y/N): wait to go grookey 

(They're all laughing and giggling as Goh is looking and smiling at flabebe who is laughing)

(Timeskip: in a room on the phone to professor Cerise)

Cerise: I see. An unforeseen complication, huh.

Ash: what do we do? Is there any other place it blooms?

Cerise: hmm the problem is white flowered flabebe aren't seen much so hardly anyone has found their flowers.

Goh: that's too bad.

Cerise: but we'll research what we can and if we find anything we'll be in touch.

Goh: thanks professor. (Hangs up and then sighs) it sounds a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

Ash: yeah but we gotta try

Goh: you're right.

(Y/N): we won't stop until flabebe has a new white flower. 

Goh: we'll all go our own ways and search for another spot 

(We cut to them sleeping as Goh wakes up to see his flabebe moving about and talking in it's sleep)

Goh: flabebe?

(We then see Goh and flabebe go outside while the others sleep)

Goh: just where is it you want us to go? (Looks at his phone to see flabebe looking sad) I know, it's not easy to sleep. You know, the air at night is pretty nice. It's not the same as the day time it's just... kinda special. Why don't we take a short walk.

(They head off for their walk)

(We cut to the next day to them rushing and looking for a white flower by a meadow of flowers similar to the one at the Cerise park)