Toxic bitch- harry holland

Summary- you and Harry are fighting and he's hella toxic he knows you would never leave him thought because he has you wrapped around his finger.
Also side note this book is coming to an end very soon but I have a part two books full of more imagines that I will be updating soon so check it out!

"For fuck sake Harry what the hell is wrong with you!?" I scoff grabbing a beer out of the fridge and he smirks.

"Are you even listening to me!?" I shout and he just keeps looking at me before taking the beer out of my hand and drinking from it.

"You are hot when you are mad" he says making me slap his arm lightly.

"You basically fucking cheated on me and now you are calling me hot" I say and he rolls his eyes smiling.

"Checking another girl out isn't cheating baby" he says taking a large gulp from the beer.

"It is when you are staring at her arse the entire time!" I say and he just shakes his head.

"I wasn't god you are so childish I'm allowed to look at other girls." He says and I just slam my hand down on the counter.

"So I can check out other guys then!?" I say and he clenched his jaw glaring at me.

"No because you are mine!" He mumbles but I heard him.

"God you are such a toxic bitch I can't believe you!" I say walking out the room.

"Hey you don't get to walk away from Me" he says grabbing my wrist harshly.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I say and he chuckles darkly.

"I'm leaving" I say and he shrugs sitting down.

"What you aren't going to stop me? Try and save this relationship" I scoff and he just smirks.

"Nope" he says and I place my hand on my hip glaring at him.

"And whys that?" I say admiring his fluffy curls from behind him.

"Because you always come back sweetheart always because I have you wrapped around my finger. You are obsessed with me you wouldn't last two days on your own" he says and I shrug.

"Fine then we are over" I say and he just shakes his head.

*two days later*

I'm currently cuddled up to Harry on our sofa whilst watching Harry Potter as he plays with my fingers.

"Remember when you said you wouldn't come back" he says and I groan covering my face with my hands.

"Shut up!" I say and he laughs before attacking me with kisses.