Girl band- tom holland part 3

Summary- the girls decide that the brand should break up and they win a Grammy. Y/n is the only one at the evening and has to announce the split as part of the award speech.

"Hey oh my god Jane how are you?" I say letting my hair stylist into my house hugging her.

"I'm good and also very excited for you!" She says and I nod smiling. It's been 2 years since my pregnancy announcement and I was 3 months at the time. So our baby is now 1 year and 5 months. We called him max and we are very happy.

"So what are we doing with your hair then?" She asks and I think for a minute.

"Well my dress has puffy sleeves so maybe putting my hair up would be a smart move. Maybe like a messy bun or something" I say and she nods as we walk up stairs to get my hair ready. My make up artist then arrives and does natural make up on me.
The look:

Toms look:

Toms look:

*because your man supports you*

The girls and I broke up privately 4 months ago. Five months ago we came out with a new album called *Water under the bridge* which was very successful and one of the songs on there was also quite successful. However we have got nominated for album of the year which is very exciting. However I will sadly be going alone.

"You look beautiful Angel absolutely stunning" Tom say as he looks at me making me giggle.

"You look very handsome" I say placing my hands on his chest and kissing him softly.

"Let's go baby and win a grammy!" He says making me giggle and nod as we head over to the venue. Once we are there we sit together with Zendaya and Harrison having a fair bit of fun and just mingling. Then our nomination comes up.

"And the winners are" Dua lipa says opening the envelope.

"Dial tones with their album Water under the bridge" she says making my eyes go wide as Tom immediately hugs me and I walk on stage with him as I wanted him to come with me.

"Wow honestly thank you everyone this means so much! I mean we've always had so much support from our fans and we can't thank you enough. Your sweet messages truly mean the world. So this award is very special because it's the last album we will be creating as a band. I am very sad to say that we are deciding to go through different career paths but this is such a way to end it so thank you so much" I say taking the award and walking off with Tom as a wipe my tears and he comforts me.

"I just miss them Tom" I say and he nods holding me closer.